- Year of Establishment of the Department : 1948
- Honours teching started in the year 1988
|1||Ms. Sheila Bedi||M.Sc, B.Ed., M.S (Canada)||Plant Pathology and Microbiology|
|2||Ms. Hena Naz||M.Sc||Cytogenetics|
|3||Dr. Urvashi Sinha||M.Sc, Ph.D||Plant Pathology and Microbiology|
|4||Ms. Isha Gaurav||M.Sc||--|
|5||Dr. Pinky Prasad||Ph.D||Plant Pathology|
1. Ms.Rita Xalxo
2. Mr. Aditya Kumar Roy
3. Mr. Shyam Babo
Highlights of the Department
- Regular Seminars and Group Discussions are held to enhance communication skills.
- Academic evaluation of students by Terminal examinations.
- Monitoring of the students experimental skills by assignments.
- Exposure trips to Industries and Research institutions, places of Botanical interests.
- Well equipped laboratories with advanced facilities.
- Active participation in co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
- Undergraduate Research under college with potential for Excellence and Basic Scientific Research scheme of UGC.
- Departmental library with recent edition of books and journals for reference.