- Year of Establishment of the Department : 1994
|1||Ms. Sheila Bedi||M.Sc, B.Ed, MS (Canada)||Plant Pathology and Microbiology|
|2||Ms. Jaya Philip||M.Sc, GATE, NET Qualified||Microbiology|
|3||Ms. Sonal Suman||M.Sc||Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology|
|4||Ms. Priyaragini||M.Sc,CSIR NET, ASRB NET,GATE Qualified||Applied Microbiology|
- Mr. Vijay Mishra
Highlights of the Department:
- Regular lectures by guest speakers on specialized topics
- Hands on training in Microbiology & Biochemical Techniques, Mushroom cultivation, Basic Tissue Culture Techniques & Statistical Analysis.
- Regular Seminars & Group Discussions to enhance communication skills.
- Academic Evaluation of students by Terminal Examinations.
- Monitoring of the students Experimental skills by Assignments & Annual Projects.
- Exposure trips to various Industries and Research Institutions.
- Development of Computer literacy and Entrepreneurship skills.
- Departmental library with recent edition of Books & Journal for students reference.
- Well euipped laboratories with tissue culture and instrumentation facilities.
- Active Participation in Cultural Programmes and Extra-Curricular activities.
- Students going for higher studies in reputed institutions of India and Abroad.
- Regular Parent-Teacher interaction & feedback from the students.