|Sl.||Teaching Staff||Qualification|| Specialization
|1||Dr. Bhawna Sinha||Ph.D, M.Phil , MCA , MBA||Network Security|
|2||Ms. Sushmita Chakraborty||MCA||DBMS|
|3||Ms. Manisha Prasad||MCA||IT|
|4||Ms. Amrita Prakash||MCA||IT|
|5||Ms. Anshu||M.Sc. (IT)||IT|
|6||Mr.Praveen Kumar||M.Tech, MCA||Web Technology|
|7||Ms. Samta Sinha||M.Tech,B.Tech||Network Security|
|8||Ms. Shrutee Pareesha||MCA||Data Structure & Algorithm|
|10||Ms. Pooja||M.Tech,MCA||Artificial Intelligence|
|1||Mr. Ajay Kumar Sinha||MCA|
|2||Mr. Ajit Kumar||M.Phil, MCA|
|3||Mr. Shailesh Srivastava||M.Tech, MCA|
|4||Mr. Sudip Mukherjee||MCA|
|5||Mr. Braj Kishore Prasad||M.Tech,MCA|
LAB In charge
- Mr. Shyama Charan
The department MCA has a virtual classroom cum lab with Video Conferencing and lecture recording facility for adding a new dimension in the field of knowledge dissemination and storage with 64 all in one computers.It also has spacious and well ventilated classrooms for conducting theory classes and a well -equipped lab with 60 all in one computers .The department is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity and high speed Internet leased line connection .A rich department library to enhance teaching learning evaluation . To facilitate learning the department is well equipped with other gadgets like Laptops , Scanner, Printers. The Department of MCA has well qualified regular faculty as well as visiting faculty from renowned institutions .The department also maintains the Biometric attendance of the College.
Courses at a Glance
- Regular Courses
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)- 3 years full time Post Graduate Course
- Add-on Certificate Courses (College Level)
1. 3D Animation and Design
2. Android App.Development
Highlights of the Department
- Wi-Fi connectivity and high speed Internet leased line connection .
- On-the -Job Training done by students in various organizations.
- Campus Placement for deserving Students.
- Regular monitoring of students through Terminal tests, projects,e-learning Computer based tutorials,Presentation through Laptop and Projector.
- Faculty support to students.
- Online Tutorial from IIT Mumbai is conducted for college students under the NMEICT project Talk -to -A Teacher.
- A rich departmental library, to enhance teaching -learning process.
- Add-on certificate course is conducted as per professional demand in IT Industry.
- Tutorials and Remedial classes for students.
- Top rank achieved by students in UniversityExaminations.
- Counselling sessions for placement and on-the-job training.
- Research Projects taken by students under CPE scheme.
- Parent- Teacher meet.