BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: ARTI KUMARI
- Gender: Female
- Qualification: Ph.D.
- Department: Microbiology
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Specialization/Areas of interest: Biotechnology/Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Computational Biology, Infectious diseases
Work Experience :
- 4 years
- Date of Joining (Patna Women’s College): 05.07.2017
- Research Work Experience : 2 years
- Secured first position in Poster presentation in National Seminar – New Horizons of Biological Sciences, organised by Patna Women’s College: Advantages & Challenges, 27th& 28th Nov. 2018.
- GATE qualified
- ICAR SRF (PG) cleared for PhD in biotechnology in agriculture june 2014
- ICAR SRF (PG) cleared for PhD in biotechnology in agriculture june 2013
- Secured first position in poster presentation- Topic “Recent applications of monoclonal antibodies” at RENOUVEAU’04 at Hindustan college of Arts & Science, Chennai
- Secured school First rank for secondary school leaving examination
- Arti Kumari, Prashant Kumar, Manidra Kumar, Jainendra Kumar. In silico analysis of Forskolin as a Potential Inhibitor of SARS- CoV-2, Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology, Vol-15, (Accepted for publication) 2021(May).
- Amresh Kumar Yadav*, P. Kumar, A. Kumari and M.P. Trivedi Identification and Prevention of Microbial Contamination in Tissue Culture of Catharanthus roseus – An Important Medicinal Herb. Plant Tissue Cult. & Biotech. 30(2): 297-305, 2020 (December). DOI: 10.3329/ptcb.v30i2.50699
- Kumari, A., Kumar, P., Kumar, M. and Kumar, J., 2020. Antibacterial Activity of Glycyrhhiza Glabra Root Extracts Against StaphylococccusSp and Escherichia Coli. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 9, Issue 15, 1069-1080ISSN 2277– 7105DOI: 10.20959/wjpr202015-19285
- Arti Kumari and Jainendra Kumar. “Phyto-Chemical Screening of Root Extracts of Glycyrrhiza glabra by Spectroscopic Methods (UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, FTIR & HPLC)”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research,Vol. 11, no. 6, Nov. 2019, pp. 376-81, doi:10.25004/IJPSDR.2019.110615.
- Arti Kumari, Maneesh Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo, Jainendra Kumar, “IN SILICO PREDICTION OF GLABRIDIN POTENCY AGAINST HUMAN TYROSINASE IN HYPERPIGMENTATION CONDITION”, IJRAR – International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138, Volume.6, Issue 2, Page No pp.332-341, June-2019, Available at: http://www.ijrar.org/IJRAR19K6896.pdf
- Shashi Shekhar Suman, Ajay Amit, Krishn Pratap Singh, Parool Gupta, Asif Equbal, Arti Kumari, Roshan Kamal Topno, VidyanandaRavidas, Krishna Pandey, Sanjiva Bimal, Pradeep Das, Vahab Ali. Cytosolic tryparedoxin of Leishmania donovani modulates host immune response in visceral leishmaniasis. Cytokine, ISSN: 1043-4666 [Vol -108, August 2018, pages 1-8]
- R. N. Sivanandan*, A. Veni, D. Kalaivani, Arti Kumari. Anti-salmonella activity and cytotoxicity studies on the methanolic leaf extract of Swietenia mahagoni. Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol 6, Issue 04, 2016. ISSN No- 2231-6876
Research publication (In-house Journals)
- Antifungal activity of Indian herbs against Aspergillus flavus 2020, Explore- Journal of Research for UG and PG students. Vol. XII. ISSN 2278-0297 (PRINT) and ISSN2278-6414 (Online)
- Comparative analysis of Polythene degrading bacteria isolated from soil from different Garbage dumping sites of Patna, Bihar. 2019, Explore- Journal of Research for UG and PG students. Vol. XI No 1. ISSN 2278-0297 (PRINT) and ISSN2278-6414 (Online) page- 51-56
- Application of Plants Extracts against Bacterial Strains causing Food Poisoning for its Potential Application in Food Preservation, IRIS Journal of Young Scientist, Vol IX ISSN2278-618X (Print) and ISSN 2278-6384 (Online): page No- 72-81
- Isolation, Screening and Characterization of Amylase Producing Bacteria (Bacillus sp.) from the Soil of Different Regions of Patna.2018, IRIS Journal of Young Scientist, Vol III ISSN2278-618X (Print) and ISSN 2278-6384 (Online): page No- 43-51