- Name: Garima Das
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Gender: Female
- Department: Political Science
- Lecturer for Political Science July 2019 – Till Date
Patna Women’s College, Patna .
- Faculty of Political Science
Darbhanga House, Patna University, Patna July 2018 – Continuing .
- Faculty for Political Science
Bihar Institute of Law, Patna June 2018 – Continuing .
- Paper presentation at National Seminar on 8th March 2019 on ‘Women and Health: Role of United Nations’ at Magadh Mahila College, Patna organized by UNICEF.
- Paper presentation at National Seminar on 19 January 2019 at Bihar Institute of Law, Patna on ‘Women and Human Rights: United Nations Perspective’.
- Delivered English talk on Radio Aakashwani on 15th December 2018 on ‘Energy Conservation’.
- Published Book Review for Indian Foreign Affairs, Jan-March 2008.
- Published Article on, ‘India China and U.S.: Rebalancing in Asia’ for Journal of Contemporary Indian Polity and Economy, Oct-Dec 2016.
- Earned certificates at school and college level for debates and essay writing competitions.
- Contributed Articles and Poem for Times of India, Patna .
- Written article for Teens Today.
- Participated to organize seminars conducted by School of International Studies, JNU, New Delhi