M.A, B.Ed.,UGC NET
Vidwan-ID : 350941
ORCID ID: 0009-0002-7190-4413
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Ms. AISHWARYA RAJ
- Gender: Female
- Department: Geography
- Teaching at the Department of Geography, Patna Women’s College, Patna University at Under Graduation and Post Graduation level since 1st July,2019.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Social Geography from A. N. Sinha Institute of Social Studies, Patna.
- Awarded Cyril D’Souza Memorial Award (2020).
- Awarded Merit Scholarship By UGC (2015-2017).
- University Rank Holder – M.A. in Geography (2017)
- University Rank Holder (Department of Education, Patna University)
- University Rank Holder (Geography -Honours, 2015)
- First Rank Holder, Department of Education, Patna Women’s College, Patna.
- Served as Chairperson of Social Science Club ‘Be the change’ at Department of Education, Patna Women’s College.
- Walkable Urban Road Infrastructure and Challenges of Pedestrians: A Study of Patna. Published in Madhya Bharti -Humanities and Social Sciences.Vol.83, pp.113-120, 2023.
- Sustainable Development at Rural-Urban Fringe: A Space of Problems and Opportunities, Published in Education and Society, Vol.-47, pp. 43-48, 2023.
- Challenges in Access to Government Welfare & Protection interventions among Fishermen Community in Bihar. Published in Humanity-Science Interface. Vol.9, Issue-1, Pg. 5-16,2023.
- A spatial Analysis of Human development in Bihar. Published in Journal of Emerging Technology and Innovative Research.Vol. 10, Issue-2, pp. d723-728, 2023.
- Impact of Employment Related Geographical mobility (E-RGM) on Livelihood of Daily Commuters from Rural-Urban Fringe to CBD of Patna. Published in Explore-Journal of Research, Vol. XIV,No. 1, Pg. 115-123,2022.
- Situational analysis of Migrant Labourers of Bihar during Covid-19 crisis (A Comparative analysis of Buxar and Vaishali Districts of Bihar). Published in Explore- Journal of Research, Vol. XIII, pp.135-142, 2021.
- De-agrarianization in Rural-urban fringe and Employment Related Geographical Mobility (E-RGM). Published in Humanity-Science Interface, Volume:7, Issue-1, Pg. 20-30,2021.
Research Paper Presentation in Seminar/Conference:
- Presented Research Paper entitled “A Social-Regional Perspective on Sustainable Development at Rural-Urban Fringe” held on 25th & 26th July, 2021 in 2nd International Virtual Conference on Focal Theme: Impact of Changing Urban Landscape on Man & Environment.
- Presented Research Paper entitled “Sustainable Development at Rural-Urban Fringe: A space of problems and opportunities” September 12, 2021 XVI DGSI International Geography Online Conference.
- Presented Research Paper entitled “Status, Challenges and Prospects of Small-Scale Rural Industries in Rural-Urban Fringe of Patna” held on 29-30 September,2021 in International seminar on ‘Challenges and Prospects of Rural Industry in India’, Association of Geographers Bihar & Jharkhand.
- Presented paper in National Seminar on “Human Development: Contemporary Issues and Challenges” on topic “Human Development in Bihar : An Inter-District Analysis”,(2020).
Supervision of Project under CPE:
- Supervised students for CPE project, on topic “Situational Analysis of Migrant Labourers of Bihar during COVID-19 Crisis: A Comparative Study of Buxar and Vaishali Districts of Bihar’, (2021).
- Supervised students for CPE project, on topic “Impact of Employment Related Geographical mobility (E-RGM) on Livelihood of Daily Commuters from Rural-Urban Fringe to CBD of Patna”, (2022).
- Supervised students for CPE project, on topic “Walkable Urban Road Infrastructure and Challenges of Pedestrians: A Study of Patna”, (2023).
Participation in Seminar/Conference/Workshops/Training programes:
- Participated in national seminar on “Women in Contemporary India: Context and possibilities”, as a Rapporteur. (2019)
- Completed a Certificate Course on ‘Remote Sensing and GIS Technology and Applications for University Teachers and Government Officials’, offered by Indian Institute of Remote sensing, ISRO, Dehradun.
- Completed with distinction a four -week online course on ‘Cooperative Learning Pedagogy’, offered by GHG Khalsa College of Education, Gurusar Sadhar, Punjab (India), under the UNESCO’s OE4BW online mentoring Program-2019.
- Completed 21 days Online ‘GIS Training Program using QGIS’, offered by Department of Geography, School of Earth Sciences, Central University of Karnataka, jointly with State Institute of Urban Development, Karnataka, India.
- Skill of communication, time management, and organization.
- Patience with students.
- Interactive teaching.
- Differentiated instruction.
- Effective interaction with parents.
- Work cooperatively with other teachers in developing and sharing curriculum strategies.
- Capable of grasping new concepts quickly.
- Use a variety of instructional strategies to provide excellence to students of all ability levels.