BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Ms. AISHWARYA RAJ
- Gender: Female
- Department: Geography
- Teaching at the Department of Geography, Patna Women’s College, Patna University at Under Graduation and Post Graduation level since 1st July,2019.
- Awarded Cyril D’Souza Memorial Award (2020).
- Awarded Merit Scholarship By UGC (2015-2017).
- University Rank Holder – M.A. in Geography (2017)
- University Rank Holder (Department of Education, Patna University)
- University Rank Holder (Geography -Honours, 2015)
- First Rank Holder, Department of Education, Patna Women’s College, Patna.
- Served as Chairperson of Social Science Club ‘Be the change’ at Department of Education, Patna Women’s College.
- Participated in national seminar on “Women in Contemporary India: Context and possibilities”, as a Rapporteur. (2019)
- Presented paper in National Seminar on “Human Development : Contemporary Issues and Challenges” on topic “Human Development in Bihar : An Inter-District Analysis”.(2020)
- Completed a Certificate Course on ‘Remote Sensing and GIS Technology and Applications for University Teachers and Government Officials’, offered by Indian Institute of Remote sensing, ISRO, Dehradun.
- Completed with distinction a four -week online course on ‘Cooperative Learning Pedagogy’, offered by GHG Khalsa College of Education, Gurusar Sadhar, Punjab (India), under the UNESCO’s OE4BW online mentoring Program-2019.
- Completed 21 days Online ‘GIS Training Program using QGIS’, offered by Department of Geography, School of Earth Sciences, Central University of Karnataka, jointly with State Institute of Urban Development, Karnataka, India.
- Supervised students for CPE project, on topic “Situational Analysis of Migrant Labourers of Bihar during COVID-19 Crisis: A Comparative Study of Buxar and Vaishali Ditricts of Bihar’ (2021).