Highlights of the Department
- We aim to make the student’s worthy citizens and better human beings by letting them acquire deeper knowledge of the past, energetic living of the present and looking forward to sustainable hope.
- Seminars, Projects, Quiz Programmes, field trips, educational trips, cultural activities, personality classes with films.
- Regular terminal examinations, as well as weekly class examinations.
- Counseling, conducting prayer, celebration of special festivals, National Days etc.
- CPE Minor Projects, class projects on various topics like empowerment of women and other Social issues.
leadership webinar by dept. of history student
Poster competition for BA first year students On Preamble of Indian Constitution, dated 31/01/2020
The department of history organized a class seminar on Mahatma Gandhi for the BA third year students on 17/12/2019.
Christmas Milan was held with the Rag pickers today from 9:30 am at Digha .