Highlights of the Department
- 100% result with good percentage and every year 8 to 9 students come under the top 10 rank holders at the university level.
- Teaching through visual aids.
- Special care for weak students.
- Corporate experience through on the job training for IInd year students.
- Industrial exposure to IIIrd year students to the Industries like : Geetanjali, Mother Dairy, Parle-G etc.
International Web Conference
International Web Conference organised by BBA in association with IQAC, Patna Women’s College on the topic “Responding to Covid 19 Challenges to Business and Society “.
Entrepreneurship Development Programme
Entrepreneurship Development Programme organized by BBA in association with Mother Veronica Excellence and Innovation Centre, Patna Women’s College.
Slogan Writing Competition
Department of Business Administration (BBA) organised Slogan Writing Competition on the eve of Yoga Day.
Poster Making Competition
Department of Business Administration (BBA) organised Poster Making Competition on Earth Day .
Department of Business Administration for Parent-Teacher Meet held on October 26th, 2021 held online with the Semester V students.
Department of Business Administration for the Rakhi making competition held on August 21st, 2020.
Department of Business Administration for Freshers’ Day.
Two Day International Web Conference
Leadership Webinar 2020
Essay Competition organised by the Department of Business Administration onJal Jeevan Hariyali on 3rd January, 2020 .
Parent Teacher Meet organised in the Department of Business Administration.
Students of BBA III and BBA II were taken for an Industrial Visit to Sudha Dairy on 31st January, 2020.