Highlights of the Department
- Establishment of Commerce Lab to provide students knowledge in five specialized sections viz:- Banking, Accountancy, Insurance, Foreign Exchange & Stock Exchange.
- Students securing top ranks in Patna University Exams.
- Students securing more than 95% marks in NCFM & NCCMP courses conducted in the Department.
- Internship arranged for many students in the companies like Kotak Securities, Lohia Securities Pvt. Ltd. & Fast Capital Markets Ltd.
- Seminars, Group Discussions are conducted regularly.
- Special guidelines and motivation for career orientation to students.
- Spotlight on current economic and business scenario.
- Modern means of teaching like PowerPoint Presentation in the class.
ONLINE GUEST LECTURE ON INDIAN ECONOMIC SCENARIO : AFTERMATH OF COVID19
Date : 18th September , 2020
‘Online Quiz’ was organised by Department of Commerce for the students of GE Commerce Sem-4, on 30.06 2020.
‘Online Quiz Series’ was organised by Department of Commerce for Sem 2 Students ( Section A & B) on 29.06.2020.
‘Online Quiz Series’ was organised by Department of Commerce for the students of Sem 4 ( Section A & B) on 28.06.2020.
Departmental Meeting was conducted on Google Meet by Department of Commerce . The agenda of Meeting was-
1. To organise Quiz and other activities for B.Com Students.
2. Allocation of topics of the syllabus of Semester 5.
3. Guidance to students to get ready for Sem End Examination.
leadership webinar by dept. of B.com student.
Department of Commerce organised PPT Competition on the topic – Women’s Rights’ on 04.03.2020 to mark International Women’s Day.
Open Discussion was organised by Department of Commerce on ‘Jal Jeevan Hariyali’….on 03.03.2020.
Parents- Teachers Meet was organised by Department of Commerce for B.com Ist year, in two sessions on 8.02.2020