Highlights of the Department
- Regular Seminars and Group Discussions are held to enhance communication skills.
- Academic evaluation of students by Terminal Examinations.
- Monitoring of the student’s experimental skills by assignments.
- Exposure trips to Industries and Research institutions, places of Botanical Interests.
- Well equipped laboratories with advanced facilities.
- Active participation in co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
- Undergraduate Research under college with potential for Excellence and Basic Scientific Research scheme of UGC.
- Departmental library with a recent edition of books and journals for reference.
Dept of Chemistry organized Poster competition on ‘Benefits of Green Chemistry’ on 10/02/2020
Dept of chemistry Pwc organised poster competition on the Topic “Application of Nuclear energy” on 27.8.2019
The Department of chemistry organized one day work on topic Physico-chemical analysis of drinking water on 13 March 2019. The resource person of this workshop is dr Ajay Upadhyay, P.H.E.D department, the a government of Bihar and his team. They analysis the various parameters of water. Some photos of this workshop
Quiz competition – 2.8.2019
Non Teaching Staff
Mr. Swapan Jana
Mr. Anoop Alexender Toppo