Highlights of the Department
- Organising Fashion displays.
- Participating in Mahila Udyog Mela every Year Since 1997, Patna.
- Visit to garment manufacturing units, export houses and designing institutes in India.
- Visit to different traditional craft centers of India.
- Organizing art and craft competitions.
- Workshops and guest lectures.
- Students go for the job training every year.
Freshers Day was celebrated on friday, 12th February 2021 in the Department of Fashion Designing. Students showcased their talents by displaying creativity through the event ‘Drapes & Knots’ accompanied with musical performances.
Cultural coordinator Dr. Upasna Singh & Dr. Priyanka, Patna Women’s College, inaugurated the event.
Silver jubilee celebration,2020 was organised by the department of Fashion Designing on 11th October,2020 through virtual utube platform. The function was inaugurated by Dr Sister M. Rashmi A.C. Principal,Patna Women’s College.An attractive event named ‘ Retro Fashion Contest’ represented by students of the department.
Virtual craft exhibition in the page of Fashion Designing Department.
Department of Fashion Designing Participated in MSME
Online workshop organised by the department of Fashion Designing
Three days workshop in collaboration with Pidilite Industries Ltd was held in the Department of Fashion Designing on 11th, 13th and 14th September, 2019.
Mr. Nikhil Mathur, Regional Sales Manager, Pidilite Industries Ltd was the chief guest. Ms. Anuja Sinha was the resource person of the workshop. Mr. Bhaskar Dutta, Branch Manager, Sales, Mr. Santosh Sinha, Area Manager & Mr. Rahul Mishra, Marketing Development Incharge, Pidilite Co. also visited the workshop.
Ms. Vandana Sinha
Ms. Purnima Roy