Highlights of the Department
- Research projects are being carried out successfully due to the sufficient availability of psychological tests.
- Educational tour for B.A. III students to mental hospitals is conducted.
- A full-time counselor is available in the guidance and counseling center.
- Psychiatrists/Counselors are invited to the Dept. for lectures and interactions.
- Students from all Departments of Patna Women’s College come for guidance and counseling. They are counseled to face their day-day problems.
- Regular talks are conducted related to psychological issues by internal and external resource persons.
- Through the Mentor System, the Department offers help and guidance for personal and educational problems of students.
- Seminars and Workshops are held at regular intervals.
- Parent-Teacher Meet are held regularly to help in personality development.
3rd Semester Students of Department of Psychology were taken for educational tour to Bihar Museum on 17.01.2019..
Poster Competition held on September 9th, 2019 on the Occasion of “World Suicide Prevention Day” celebrated on 10th September every Year worldwide. Posters were made by the students of M.A. Applied Psychology. A total of 8 groups participated.
Types of Leadership held on 3.8.2019
Poster competition held on 31st July 2019
Dr. Sr. M. Reema A.C. (HOD)
Dr. Shweta Ragini,