Highlights of the Department
- Research projects are being carried out successfully due to the sufficient availability of psychological tests.
- Educational tour for B.A. III students to mental hospitals is conducted.
- A full-time counselor is available in the guidance and counseling center.
- Psychiatrists/Counselors are invited to the Dept. for lectures and interactions.
- Students from all Departments of Patna Women’s College come for guidance and counseling. They are counseled to face their day-day problems.
- Regular talks are conducted related to psychological issues by internal and external resource persons.
- Through the Mentor System, the Department offers help and guidance for personal and educational problems of students.
- Seminars and Workshops are held at regular intervals.
- Parent-Teacher Meet are held regularly to help in personality development.