Dr. Juhi Singh
MA, NET, Ph.D.
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Juhi Singh
- Gender: Female
- Department: Sociology
- Date of Joining: 1st July 2022
EDUCATION DETAILS :
|Qualification||Passing Year||Educational Institution & Board/ University||Secured Mark (without extra optional)||Total Mark (without extra optional)||Percentage (without extra optional)||Div/ Class|
|10th (HSCE) Or Equivalent|
|10th (HSCE)||2005||High School Bans Bigha Board of Secondary Education, Bihar||392||700||56.00000%||2nd|
|+2 (HSE) Or Equivalent|
|+2 (HSEC) (ARTS)||2007||Govt. Women’s College, Gulzarbagh, Patna, BSEB Patna||582||900||64.66667%||1st|
|+3 (BACHELOR) Degree or Equivalent|
|Bachelor of (ARTS)||2010||Magadh Mahila College, Patna University, Patna||503||800||62.87500%||1st|
|POST GRADUATION (MASTER) DEGREE Or EQUIVALENT|
|Master’s Degree (Sociology)||2012||P.G Department of University, Patna University||1009||63.06250%||1st|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||2019||Patna University, Patna||Degree Awarded|
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Teaching experience in Magadh Mahila College, Patna University, Patna 2012 to Dec. 2012.
- UGC-NET Exam declared in 2012
- Awarded Ph.D. Degree from Patna University in the year, 2019
- Engaged Counselling Classes in Nalanda Open University and Directorate of Distance Education, Patna University, Patna.
- Juhi Singh, 2018 ISSN No. 2277-2723, UNIVERSAL REVIEW, International Multidisciplinary UGC Refereed Journal, Vol. IX, P- 87-92, Topic- Bharat Mein Shishu Mrityudar : Kitna Satya Kitna Mithya.
- Juhi Singh, 2019, ISSN No. 0974-7222, PARISHEELAN, International Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Quarterly Research Journal, Vol. XV, P- 469-474, Topic- Asanghathit Chetra Mein Mahilaaon Ka Karya.
- Juhi Singh, 2019, ISSN No. 22321-1483, WISDOM HERALD, International Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Quarterly Research Journal, Vol-X,P- 345-348, Topic- Shiksha Mein Gender Samanta ka Sawal.
- Juhi Singh, 2019, ISSN No. 0974-7648, JIGYASA, An Interdisciplinary Peer Reviewed Refereed Research Journal, Impact Factor- 4.172 (IIJIF), Vol.- 12, P-694-700, Topic- Samajik Nyay ki Awadharana Mein Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar ka Yogdan.
- Juhi Singh, 2018, ISSN No. 2231-4113, SODH PRAVAH, A Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Refereed Research Journal, Impact Factor- 3.262 (IIJIF), Vol- VIII, P- 430-433, Topic –Vartmaan Bhartiye Mahilaaon ki Isthiti-Ek Samaj Shastriye Adhyan.
SEMINARS / WORKSHOPS :
|DATE||NATIONAL / INTERNATIONAL||THEME (TOPIC)||ORGANISED BY|
|25-26 February, 2012||National Seminar||State : Protector or Violator of Human Rights||Department of Political Science, Magadh Mahila College, Patna University, Patna (In Collaboration with P.G. Department of Political Science, Patna University, Patna|
|2-3 March, 2012||National Seminar||Dalits, Poverty and Marginalisation in India||SAP (DRS-I) P.G. Department of Sociology, Patna University, Patna|
|16-17 March, 2013||National Seminar||Teacher education in the age of globalisation||Patna Training College, Faculty of Education, Patna University, Patna in Collaboration with Directorate of Distance Education, Patna University|
|28-29 September, 2013||National Seminar||Ekiswi Sadi Mein Hindi Kahani : Yuva Lekhan ke Sandarv Mein||UGC Sponsored, Department of Hindi, Magadh Mahila College, Patna University, Patna|
|15-16 November, 2014||National Seminar||Social Philosophy of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar||Sponsored by : Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi, Department of Sociology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.|
|30-31 May, 2017||National Seminar||Role of Indian Women in Society, Cast and Religion||UGC Sponsored, Department of Sociology, S.V.P. College, Bhabua (A Constituent Unit of V.K.S.University, Ara) in Collaboration with P.C. College, Buxar (V.K.S.University, Ara)|
|29-30 January, 2018||National Seminar||Champaran Satyagrah- Rashtra Nirman ke Sandarv||P.G. Department of Sociology, Patna University, Patna|
|26-28 February, 2018||National Seminar||Mortality and Politics : The Perspective of Jayprakash Narayan||ICPR Sponsored organised by, Jagjeevan Ram Chair, Department of PMIR, Patna University and Department of Political Science, Patna Women’s College, Patna University, Patna|
|7-8 March, 2018||National Seminar||Research Methodology and Application of SPSS||IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Patna University in collaboration with Department of MCA, Patna Women’s College, Patna University.|