Ajay Kumar Jha
M.A. MJMC (NOU),
M.A. Political Science
Vidwan ID – 363938
ORCID – 0009-0008-2602-4875
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Ajay Kumar Jha
- Gender: Male
- Department: Mass Communication
Work Experience :
- Working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mass Communication and Audio-Visual Department In charge, Patna Women’s College, Patna from October 2020.
- Worked as a Guest Faculty (Video & Print Media Production) in the Department of Mass Communication, Patna Women’s College, Patna from August 2015 to September 2020.
- Worked as Lecturer and Studio Manager in Advantage Media Academy, Patna from June 2009 to October 2013.
- Worked as Chief Video Editor and Audio & Video Department In charge in Maharishi Group, Noida, New Delhi & Bhopal from August 1997 to May 2009.
- Edited a feature length documentary ‘On Target’ for Doordarshan National Channel.
- Worked as a Video Editor in Dee’s Home Shopping Network Limited, New Delhi from March 1996 to February 1997, which produced approximately 900 episodes of “The Shopping Hour” on Metro Channel of Doordarshan.
- Worked as a Video Editor in Doordarshan Kendra, Patna from 1993 to 1996.
- Worked as a Production Assistant & Editing Assistant in Doordarshan Kendra, Patna from 1992 to 1993.
- As freelancer Edited a film “Mahila Aur Panchayati Raj” produced by Asian Development Research Institute (ADRI) for Unicef.
- Worked as an Assistant Director in a film “Ganit Falit” produced by Bihar Education Project Council.
- Participated in Educational Programme & Yuvavani of All India Radio, Patna for more than a dozen times from 1979 to 1991.
- Many articles on different subjects have been published in Hindustan (Daily) & Hindustan Yuva (Daily), Aryavarta (Daily) and Abhinav Bihar (Fortnightly).
- M.A. MJMC (NOU)
- M.A. Political Science (Patna University)
- Basic Course in Photography & Light Painting from Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
- Received Best Digital Educator Award from Patna Women’s College, Autonomous in appreciation of the remarkable contribution to digital documentation and promotion of multimedia communication for the year 2022.