M.A,UGC NET,Pursuing PhD
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Ms. Ankita
- Gender: Female
- Department: Mass Communication
- UGC NET
- Pursuing PhD from Banasthali Vidyapeeth (NAAC Accredited with A++), Rajasthan, India.
- Master of Arts (Mass Communication & Journalism) from the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, (2010-2012), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Bachelor’s in Education, B R Ambedkar Bihar University, Bihar (2014-15).
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Honours from Magadh Mahila College, Patna University, Bihar (2007-10).
- 10+2 from Ram Mohun Roy Seminary in PCB (M), Patna, Bihar, (2005-07).
- High School from BD Public School, Patna, Bihar, CBSE, (2005).
- Assistant Professor at Patna Women’s College, Patna, Bihar, India.
- Vocational Trainer at Training and Development Institute of India centre for training for Tata Institute of Social Sciences– School of Vocational Education (TISS-SVE), Patna, Bihar.
- Assistant Professor at the Department of Mass Communication in Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ), Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Guest Faculty at National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Patna.
- Faculty at National Institute of Event Management (NIEM), Patna, Bihar.
- Guest Lecturer in the department of Bachelor’s in Mass Communication and Journalism at Xavier’s College of Management and Technology, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Digha, Patna, Bihar.
- Facilitator Mass Media Studies for class XI and XII at Delhi Public School, Patna, Bihar.
- Ad-hoc Lecturer at Patna Women’s College, Department of Communicative English and Media Studies, Patna University, Patna, Bihar.
- Correspondent at the Hindustan Times, Patna Edition, Patna, Bihar.
- At CUJ, Ranchi – Subject co-ordinator for Writing for Media, Web Journalism and Corporate Communication (Integrated Marketing Communication and Business Communication).At Patna Women’s College – Teaching for the department of Mass Communication (Bachelor’s Degree).At NIFT, Patna – Facilitator Fashion Journalism in the department of Fashion Communication.At NIEM, Patna – Guest Lecturer for Public Relations, Event Communication, Advertising & PR, and Brand Management.
At TISS-SVE, Patna – Facilitator Functional English
At AN Sinha Institute of Social Science – Editor – Research Reports, Journals, and Newsletters etc.
At St. Xavier’s College of Management and Technology – Facilitator Public Relations (PR), Communicative English.
At Delhi Public School, Patna – Facilitator Mass Media Studies for class XI-XII.
At Patna Women’s College – Guest Lecturer for Print Journalism, Film Studies, Advertising and Public Relations (PR).
At Hindustan Times – Daily correspondent for Education, Citizen and Youth beat.
- Bylines in Hindustan Times
- Advertorials in The Times of India and The Telegraph
- E-contents for the students of MA in Mass Communication and Journalism for Odisha State Open University, Odisha
COMPUTER and EDITING SKILLS
- Basic knowledge of computer, MS Word, Power point, Quark Xpress. Also skilled in handling still cameras.
- Painting, sketching and other art and craft activities
- Special interest in reading novels, short stories and travelogues.
Contributor to e-content for the students of Master’s in Journalism and Mass Communication at Odisha State Open University.
Freelance content developer for advertorials for English dailies at Patna (The Times of India, The Telegraph).
Freelance Editor at A.N. Sinha Institute of Social Studies, Patna, Bihar.
Special interest in Communication – Soft Skill Training and Personality Development.