MS. ASHA PANDEY
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: MS. ASHA PANDEY
- Gender: Female
- Department: Fashion Design
Work Experience :
- Presently taking classes as a faculty in Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing, Patna Women’s College, Patna.
- At Present running a vocational institute “Learns & Earn” in which training in professional “MITHILA PAINTING” and other varieties of Art and Craft is imparted.
- Participated in Print Making Exhibition2014 and 2015.
- Participated in Mahila Udyog Mela
- Participated in All India Art Teachers Exhibition 2007 the painting on Madhubani Art has been qualified for the exhibition which is to be held from 23rd Nov. to 30th Nov. 2007 in PATNA ART COLLEGE, PATNA
- Appointed resource person in a workshop organized by SISI by its E.D.P on manufacture of Fashion Garment (17.01.2006 to 16.02.2006)
- Trained the participants in the workshop of Madhubani painting organized by “Indira Gandhi RastriyaManavSangrahalaya” Southern Regional Center, Mysore an Autonomous Organisation of Govt. of India for 15 days (March 12 to 26, 2007).
- Acted as a Mentor in the workshop of Mithila Painting, sponsored by “Indira Gandhi Rastriya Manav Sangrahalaya” and “Camlin India Limited” organized at Nagpur and Pune, respectively for 10 days.Innovative ideas were sponsored by me in the century old traditional Mithila Painting during the workshop
- Participated in All India Handicraft Trade Fair (Nov. 7 to 16, 2003) held in Tiruvanathpuram.
- Participated in Rangavaibhava (Nov. 18 to Dec. 02, 2003) organized by Indira Gandhi RashtriyaSangrahalay” (National Workshop and Exhibition of Tribal Wall Painting, Folk Painting and Floor Decoration) held in Mysore
- Handcraft Exhibition in infinity Mall ,Mumbai 18th -20th may 2018
- Participated in Painting Exhibition with Dolna Group, organized by Jaipur Art Submit at Ravindra Manch, Jaipur; 7th –11th December, 2016
- Participated in Painting Exhibition organized by Index (International Interiors & Design Event) 13th – 16th October, 2016 at Bombay Exhibition Centre (Gorgaon), Mumbai – 16
- Selection for participation in Bihar State Art Exhibition 2015-16, Bihar lalit Kala Akademi patna, 2nd July 2015.
- Participation in state level group Exhibition(Senior Artist),’Kala Mangal Series’ 8 13thSeptember 2015 organized byArt gallery, Bihar Lalit Kala Akademi, Frazer Road,Patna(Bihar),Department of Art,Culture and Youth, government of
- Got Best Price in graphic – College of Arts and Crafts 2012 and 2013.
- Appointed by Camlin India Limited as a HOBBY PROMOTER.