Dr. Deepika Tiwari
M.A (English), NET, Ph.D
Vidwan-Id : 351739
Orcid-Id : 0009-0006-9166-9552
- Name : Dr. Deepika Tiwari
- Gender : Female
- Department : English
Work Experience :
- Working as an Assistant Professor in Patna Women’s College (contract), in Department of English(1st July 2019 – Present)
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in St. Xavier’s College, Patna in Department of English (Guest Faculty – 2016 – 2017, Full Time – 2017 – 2019))
- Worked as an Ad-hoc lecturer in Magadh Mahila College in Department of English (2015-17)
- Key Member of Study Material Preparation for Master of Arts (English) inNalanda Open University, Bihar.
- Research Experience:
- Supervised MA students under CPE scheme on the topic- Joothan and The Prison We Broke; A Comparative Study (Awarded first prize)
- Space and Confinement in the Reading of Beckett’s Waiting for Godot Published in ‘Shodh Shree’ (2020) UGC Valid Journal, Peer-Reviewed, Volume – 35, Issue no – 2.
- Disease and Disability in Samuel Beckett’s Endgame Published in ‘Shodh Shree’ (2020) UGC Valid Journal, Peer-Reviewed, Volume – 37, Issue no – 4.