Dr. Ameeta Jaiswal
VIDWAN ID : 332699
Orcid ID : 0009-0004-5348-7681
- Name: Dr. Ameeta Jaiswal
- Gender: Female
- Department: Philosophy
- Designation: Prof. & Head, Dept. of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College
- Working in the Dept. Of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College since 1986 till date.
- Research work experience:
- I Was awarded Ph.D. degree in year 1991. Till date have produced two PhDs. First was in the year 2010, second in 2012 and guiding five more.
- Supervising UG students in doing Research Projects under CPE regularly.
- Published research articles in journals with ISSN and chapters in books with ISBN.
- Completed one UGC Minor Research Project.
- Nominated member of the Advisory Board of Bihar Darshan Parishad in the General Body meeting of Bihar Darshan Parishad on 14th June, 2013.
- Dean, Humanities and Social Sciences at Patna Women’s College.
- Reviewer, Journal of Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi.
- Exemplary Teacher Award (2014-2015)
- Institutional Researcher Award for completing the UGC Minor Research (2014-2015)
- Outstanding Teacher Award for imparting value based education (2019-2020)
- A chapter on “Violence against women: A Gandhian Panacea” published in the book entitled “Empowering Venus: An Anthology of Issues and Challenges in Women Empowerment” ISBN: 978-81-926549-2-8 in the year 2017.
- A chapter on “An exposition of the Ethical Issues in Medical Profession” published in the book entitled “Ethics in Application”, ISBN: 978-9384782-88-7 in the year 2017.
- A chapter on “An integral approach to environmental ethics” published in the book entitled “Biodiversity and Sustainable development, ISBN: 9788194272236 in the year 2019.
- A Chapter on “Philosophical Reflections on Professional Ethics” published in Darshnik Anugunj ISSN: 0975-2749 in the year 2019.
- A chapter on “Ethics and Values in Teaching Profession” published in the book entitled “Changing Perspectives of Education in India” ISBN: 978-81-94426-93-6, 2020.
- A chapter on “Gandhiji ki bunyaadi Shiksha ki prashangikta” published in the book entitled “Mahatma Gandhi ki buniyaadi Shiksha” ISBN: 978-93-84264-41-3, 2021.