Dr. Ameeta Jaiswal
- Name: Dr. Ameeta Jaiswal
- Gender: Female
- Department: Philosophy
- Working as an Associate Prof. in Dept. Of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College since 1986 and working till date.
- Dean, Humanities and Social Sciences at Patna Women’s College.
- Was awarded Ph.D. degree in year 1991.Till date I have produced two PhDs. First was in the year 2010, second in 2012 and guiding five more.
- Supervising UG students in doing Research Projects under CPE regularly.
- Attended training programs to enhance research skills.
- Published research articles in journals with ISSN and chapters in books with ISBN.
- Completed one UGC Minor Research Project.
- Invited speaker for Plenary Session.
- Chairperson for Session in seminars.
- Organizedone UGC sponsored National Seminar in 2012.
- Organized one National level workshop in 2013 and Periodic lecture series in 2016 & 2019 sponsored by ICPR New Delhi.
- Engaged as resource person for government officials at BIPARD on Ethics and Values, Women Empowerment and Gender Issues in their training programmes.Also engaging classes for Add-on courses in Applied Yoga, Women Studies & Human Rights.
- Convenor of one day online lecture conducted by Dept. Of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College on the topic “Relevance of Swami Vivekananda with reference to Women’s Consciousness” on 13th January 2021 on the Occasion of National Youth Day.
- A book entitled, The Ethical Perspective of Euthanasia, A study of the views of medical practitioners in Bihar, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, (ISBN: 978-3-8473-3925-0) 2012.
- Edited a book on “Social, Ethical and Legal issues related to Euthanasia published by Impression Publications, New Delhi, 2012-13 (ISBN : 978-81-902959-7-0).
- Study materials prepared and edited by me for Applied Yoga have also been printed.
- Study Materials prepared by me on various topics in Philosophy for Distance Education have been printed.
- Several articles supervised for students under CPE has been published in the journal for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students named EXPLORE (ISSN 2278-0297, Print and ISSN 2278-6414, Online)
- Several chapters in books with ISBN number have also been published.