Dr. ANJANA VERMA
BET, PhD, M.Sc.
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Anjana verma
- Gender: Female
- Department: Botany
- Qualification: BET, PhD, M Sc.
- Designation: Assistant Professor (Guest Faculty, PU)
- Specialization/ Area of interest: Biotechnology/ Plant Biotechnology, Genetics, Molecular biology
Work Experience :
- Work Experience: 14 years of teaching experience at UGC Centre of Vocational education, BN College, PU, Patna
- 4 years of teaching experience of Department of Botany, BN College, PU, Patna
- Date of joining PWC: 3rd January 2020
- Research work experience: Extraction of phytochemicals from medicinal plants, Cytogenetic experiments Microbial techniques Plant tissue culture techniques
PAPER PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL:
- CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF ALOE VERA (A MEDICINAL PLANT) (2012)/ VERMA A., GUPTA A.K., KUMAR A. & KHAN P.K./ Drug and Cemical Toxicology/ 35(1) / 32-35.
- AN EVALUATION OF THE CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF THE ROOT EXTRACT OF CHLOROPHYTUM (A MEDICINAL PLANT) (2014)/ VERMA A. & KHAN P.K./ J of Pat Sci Col / Vol 2/ 75-78
- CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF THE ROOT EXTRACT OF ASPARAGUS, A MEDICINAL PLANT (2010) / VERMA A., KESARI V.P., GUPTA A.K. & KHAN P.K./ Pat Univ J / Vol 34 / 25-28
- HERBS : THERAPEUTIC AND ADVERSE EFFECTS (2005)/ VERMA A./ Ideal Research Review/ 12(2) / 30-32