Dr. ANJANA VERMA
BET, PhD, M.Sc.
Vidwan ID: 356162
Orcid ID : 0009 0007 9298 1166
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Anjana verma
- Gender: Female
- Department: Botany
- Qualification: BET, PhD, M Sc.
- Designation: Assistant Professor (Guest Faculty, PU)
- Specialization/ Area of interest: Biotechnology/ Plant Biotechnology, Genetics, Molecular biology
Work Experience :
- Work Experience: 14 years of teaching experience at UGC Centre of Vocational education, BN College, PU, Patna
- 4 years of teaching experience of Department of Botany, BN College, PU, Patna
- Date of joining PWC: 3rd January 2020
- Research work experience: Extraction of phytochemicals from medicinal plants, Cytogenetic experiments Microbial techniques Plant tissue culture techniques
PAPER PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL:
- CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF ALOE VERA (A MEDICINAL PLANT) (2012)/ VERMA A., GUPTA A.K., KUMAR A. & KHAN P.K./ Drug and Cemical Toxicology/ 35(1) / 32-35.
- AN EVALUATION OF THE CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF THE ROOT EXTRACT OF CHLOROPHYTUM (A MEDICINAL PLANT) (2014)/ VERMA A. & KHAN P.K./ J of Pat Sci Col / Vol 2/ 75-78
- CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF THE ROOT EXTRACT OF ASPARAGUS, A MEDICINAL PLANT (2010) / VERMA A., KESARI V.P., GUPTA A.K. & KHAN P.K./ Pat Univ J / Vol 34 / 25-28
- HERBS : THERAPEUTIC AND ADVERSE EFFECTS (2005)/ VERMA A./ Ideal Research Review/ 12(2) / 30-32
PAPER PRESENTED :
- Oral Presentation, Title “Assessment of Phytochemical constituents of Moringa leaf” in RUSA sponsored online International Conference – ICETMR 2023 jointly organised by Faculty of Science, Patna Women’s College, Autonomous, Patna and Mount Carmel College, Autonomous, Bengaluru. 24th -25th March 2023.
- Oral Presentation, Title “Herbs: Therapeutic or Harmful?” during the Online International Conference on Research Methodology (ICRM-2022), Jointly organised by Dr Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow, UP & Science Tech Institute, Lucknow, UP India on Oct 28-30, 2022.
- Oral Presentation, Title “Cytogenetic Toxicity of the Root Extract of Asparagus, a Medicinal Plant”, 4th International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership (ICEIL 2022) Bioscience & Biotechnology, Amity University, UP, 20-22 Jan 2022
- Oral Presentation, “An Assessment of Cytogenetic Toxicity of Aloe, Asparagus and Chlorophytum” during the National Conference on Advancement in Interdisciplinary Research (NCAIR-2021), Jointly organised by Amiruddaula Islamia Degree College, Lucknow, UP & Science Tech Institute, Lucknow, UP India on July 29-31, 2021.
- Oral Presentation, Title “An assessment of the Cytogenetic Toxicity of three medicinal plants” in the National Seminar on Biosciences for the welfare of mankind, held during 14-15th March 2015, Organised by The Department of Zoology, Patna University, Patna.
- Oral Presentation, “Cyto-genotoxicity of some common medicinal plants”, National Seminar held during 11-12th March 2006, Organised by Society for Environment and Social Awareness- SESA, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF HYPER-ACCUMULATOR AND PHYTO-REMEDIAL CAPABILITIES OF BRASSICA JUNCEA AND ZEA MAYS IN LEAD CONTAMINATED SOIL, (2023), IJCRT International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), ISSN: 2320-2882
- COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF PHYTOCHEMICALS PRESENT IN MORINGA OLEIFERA LEAF AND BRANDED MORINGA LEAF POWDER
(2023), IJCRT, Volume 11 Issue 2 February 2023, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, ISSN: 2320-2882
- “AN ASSESSMENT OF CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF ALOE, ASPARAGUS AND CHLOROPHYTUM”, Which has been published in the edited book titled “Recent Research in Medical and Life Sciences”, August 2021, ISBN978-93-91248-26-0.
- CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF ALOE VERA (A MEDICINAL PLANT) (2012), Drug and Chemical Toxicology: 35(1) / 32-35. ISSN-0148-0545
- AN EVALUATION OF THE CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF THE ROOT EXTRACT OF CHLOROPHYTUM (A MEDICINAL PLANT, (2014), J of Pat Sci Col: Vol 2/ 75-78. ISSN-2347-9604
- CYTOGENETIC TOXICITY OF THE ROOT EXTRACT OF ASPARAGUS, A MEDICINAL PLANT, (2010), Pat Univ J: Vol 34 / 25-28. ISSN-0031-3002
- HERBS: THERAPEUTIC AND ADVERSE EFFECTS (2005), Ideal Research Review: 12(2) / 30-32. ISSN-0973-0683