Dr. Anupma Kumari
Vidwan – ID : 358186
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Anupma Kumari
- Gender: Female
- Department: Zoology
- Three years (2010-2013) teaching experience in Lab classes for M.Sc. students and provided guideline in their project report submission at University of Delhi.
- I have been teaching Under-graduate and Post graduate students of Zoology since 1st July 2019 at Patna Women’s College, Patna.
- CSIR-JRF (National Eligibility Test): June’ 2008
- Best Presentation award: Regulation of L-arginine Metabolism in Tumor-associated Macrophages: A Possible Therapeutic Approach IMMUNOCON-2013, Department of Biochemistry, University College of Medical Sciences (Delhi University), Delhi.
- Anupma Kumari, Saima Syeda, Rani Kumari, Kavita Rawat, Anand Swaroop Shukla and Anju Shrivastava, Targeting tumor associated macrophages (TAMS) for cancer treatment: exploiting melatonin as biological response modifier (BRM), International journal of scientific research, volume 6, July 2017.
- Rani Kumari, Kavita Rawat, Anupma Kumari and Anju Shrivastava, Amelioration of Dalton’s lymphoma–induced angiogenesis by melatonin, Tumor Biology, page no-1-17, June 2017.
- Anupma Kumari and Anju Shrivastava Melatonin a Potential Antitumor Agent against Lymphoma: An In Vivo Study in Murine Dalton’s Lymphoma Model and International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, IJRAR 1AA1119, Vol. 7, 2020.
- Anupma Kumari, L- Arginine Metabolism: Impact of Tumor associated Macrophages on Cancer, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, IJRAR 1AA1196, Vol. 7, 2020.
- Chaman Sonica, Sana Subhani, Shambhavi Jha, Anupma Kumari, Isolation and Characterization of Bacteria obtained from Hospital Equipments: A Potential Source of Nosocomial Infection and IRIS Journal for Young Scientists, Vol. X, 2020.