Dr. Chinmayee Mohanty
MA, NET, Ph.D
Vidwan ID – 361139
ORCID ID – 0000-0002-1470-0900
BASIC INFORMATION :
Name: Dr. Chinmayee Mohanty
|Patna Women’s College, Patna||1 July, 2022 – continuing|
- Qualified University Grant Commission (UGC) NET in sociology on 21st, April 2014
- Awarded MPhil in 2015. Dissertation Title- “ Dropout in Primary Education: A Case Study of Odisha”
- Awarded PhD in 2020. Thesis Title- Education, Social Exclusion and Discrimination: An Ethnographic Study of a Government Secondary School in Jagatsinghpur District, Odisha
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
|2019||PhD(Sociology)||Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi||Awarded|
|2015||M.Phil (Sociology)||Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi||6.83 FGPA||1st|
|2012||M.A(Sociology)||Utkal University, Odisha||62.25||1st|
|2010||B.A(Sociology Degree)||Ravenshaw University, Odisha||67.6||1st|
|2007||Intermediate(+2)Arts||Council of Higher Secondary Education, Ravenshaw Junior College, Odisha||73.7||1st|
|2005||Matriculation(10th)||Board of Secondary Education, Borikina High School, Odisha||70.8||1st|
- Presented a Paper on “Urban Flood in India” in International Web Conference on Understanding Urban Ecosystem and Moving Towards Sustainability, 22nd to 24th August, 2022, Department of Geography, Patna Women’s College, Patna, India.
- Presented a Paper on “Gender Inequality in Employment Participation among Social Groups of India”, in 62 Labour Economics Conference, 11-13 April 2022, IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Presented a paper on “Education, Social Exclusion and Discrimination of Dalit in India” in PhD Research Scholar Seminar-2018, 1- 2 February, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Presented a Paper on Social Exclusion and Discrimination of Dalit in India: A case study of Dalit student in Contemporary Period in National Seminar on Public Policy, Governance and Development in India: Issues and Challenge-2016, 23-24th Rajasthan Central University, Rajasthan
Seminar/Workshop/Summer Programme Attended
- Participated in 60 hour summer programme on “English for Academic writing: From synopsis to thesis writing” organized by the linguistic Empowerment cell, JNU, 27th May 2013 to 14th June 2013.
- Participated in one week programme on “Qualitative Methods in Social Sciences: Ethnography, Narratives and Social stories”, held in Council for Social Development, New Delhi, 11th March to 15th March, 2019.
- Participated in the e-workshop on “Research Grant Proposal Writings”, organized by Pharmastate Academy, 13th December 2020.
- Participated in the AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy online Faculty Development Programme on Capacity Building from 2020-12-14 to 2020-12-18 at NIT, Patna.
- 10 Day online programme on Parametric Testing from 25th September to 4th October 2022 organized by Indian Teacher Education Community.