Dr. Deepa Srivastava
M.A, Ph.D, NET, MJMC
VIDWAN-ID : 355242
- Name : Dr. Deepa Srivastava
- Gender: Female
- Department: Hindi
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Specialization: Gadya Sahitya
- Completed Annual Refresher Program in teaching (Arpit Test March, 2019)
- Presently working as Assistant Professor (Hindi), Patna Women’s College, Patna From 19th February, 2007 to till date.
- . Worked as part time temporary faculty in St. Xavier’s College, Digha, Patna from 10th August, 2010 to 10th March, 2011.
- Worked as Ad-hoc Lecturer in the Dept. Of Hindi, Magadh Mahila College, Patna from 1st August, 2006 to 17th February 2007
Research work with experience
8 years experience of guiding CPE Projects
Hindi Rekhachitra aur Sansmaran sahitya ke vikas men MahaDevi Verma ka yogdaan:Ek mulyankan (2008)
- Vigyan Aur Computer Ke Kshetra me Hindi ke Badhte Charan (2022
- Lipi ,Bhawamoolak Lipi aur Emoji (2021).
- Sharanarthi : Vibhajan ki Trasadi ka Jeevant Pralekh (2020)
- Hindi Sahitya Ke Unnayan Men Hindi Ki Sahityik Patrikaon Ka Awadaan (2019)
- Hindi Ke Vividh Roop (2018)
- Premchand ki Rashtriya Chetana: ‘Karmbhoomi’ ke sandarv men (2017)
- Pandit Chandradhar Sharma Guleri ki kahaniyon ke kathya aur shilp: Ek Smikshatmak Adhyayan (2016)
- MahaDevi Verma ke gadya sahitya men Nari Samvedana (2015)
- Vaigyanik aur Takniki Hindi: Dasha Aur Disha, Explore (Vol XIV No. 2, 2022), ISSN 2278-0297(print) ,2278-6414(online)/64404, (pp 100-105).
- Lipi,Bhawmoolak Lipi aur Emoji ,Explore (Vol XIV No.1, 2022) ,ISSN 2278-02979(Print),2278-6414 (online /64404 (pp 54-62).
- Sharanarthi: Vibhajan ki Trasadi ka Jeevant Pralekh, Explore (Vol XIII 2020), ISSN 2278-02979(Print),2278-6414 (online /64404 (pp 74-79).
- Hindi Ke Vividh Roop, Explore (Vol XI 2019), ISSN 2278-0297 (print) 2278-6414(online) /64404 (pp- 29 – 35).
- Mahadevi Verma Ke Sansmaranatmak Rekhachitron Me Dalit Samvedana, Explore (Vol XI 2019), ISSN 2278-0297 (print) 2278-6414(online) 2278-0297 (print) 2278-6414(online)/64404 (pp-222 – 226).
- Agyeya Ki Kahani “ Sharandata” me Jeevanmulya, Patliputra Journal of Indology (Vol-13, Issue : 1 July 2019), ISSN 2320-35 1X/41629 (pp- 4 -10).
- Prem Chand Ki Rashtriya Chetna : Karmbhumi Ke Sandharbh Me, Explore (X 2018), ISSN 2278-0297 (print) 2278-6414(online) / 64404 (pp- 70 – 76).
- Pandit Chandradhar Sharma Guleri ki kahaniyon ke kathya aur shilp: Ek Smikshatmak Adhyayan, Explore (IX), ISSN 2278-0297 (print) 2278-6414(online) (pp- 61 – 65).
- Shrinkhala ki kadiyan : Mahila Muktivad ka Ghoshanapatra, Ideal Research Review (September, 2017), ISSN 0973-0583 (pp- 51 – 56).
- Mahadevi Verma ke Gadya sahitya me Nari samvedana, Explore (Vol.VIII, 2016), ISSN 2278-0297 (print) 2278-6414(online) (pp-60-65).
- Kavya aur Sahitya mein samya vaishamya: Ek sankshipt vivechan, Global Research Review (June, 2014), ISSN (2277-4734).
- Bharatiya Sanskriti Aur Paryavaran, Universal Research Journal (April,2012), ISSN 2277-6761 (pp- 33 – 43).
- Sahitya ka Itihas Darshan, Ideal Research Review (June, 2011), ISSN 0973-0583 (pp- 69 – 72).
- Godan:Lokpriyata ke karan, Ideal Research Review (December, 2005), ISSN 0973-0583.
- Premchand aur Yug Chetana, Aaj (Hindi Newspaper), 31st July, 2017.
- Yug Pratinidhi Premchand, Aaj (Hindi Newspaper), 31st July, 2016.
- Pragativad : Hindi Sahitya ka Marxwadi Darshan, Aaj (Hindi Newspaper), 1st May, 2016.
- “Aakhiri Patti” – Henry (Hindi Translation), Shabdita (Dept of Hindi) Patna University, Patna, June, 2015.
- Acharya Janaki Vallabh Shashtri – Ek Bhawanjali, Aaj (Hindi Newspaper), 7th April, 2015.
- Sahityakaron Ki Tapobhoomi: Bihar, Aaj (Hindi Newspaper), 23rd March, 2015.
- Hindi ke Prasiddha Kavi aur Gandhi, The Philosophy of Gandhi Revisited (2022), ISBN 978-81-926605-6-1, Satyam Publication, Patna-800016 (pp 295-304).
- Prayojanmoolak Hindi ka shaikshik sandarbh, Excellence in Higher Education: Emerging Concerns and the road Ahead (2020), ISBN 978-81-94687-78-8, Rajesh Publications, New Delhi-110002 (pp 229-237).
- Nari Jeevan ki vidambana aur Mahadevi Verma ke Rekhachitra, Proceedings of the 2nd International conference – 2017 Gender Issues: Possibilities and Challenges (2019), ISBN 978-81-86400-44-2, Dr. Avinash Kumar Jha, Secretary, Centre for Gender Studies Patna (pp 176-179).
- Mahadevi Verma: Pitrisattatmak samajik vyawastha ke viruddha Nari Jagaran ki Agradoot, Challenging Patriarchy A Humanist Perspective (2017), ISBN 978-93-82059-62-2, Synergy Books India, New Delhi (pp 178-183).
Seminar /Workshop attended:
- 29th and 30th January, 2021 (Online), “Topic on Navigating The Implications of the Covid-19 Pandemic Through Effective Leadership and Organizational Culture”, Title -“Mahamariyo Me Sahitya Ki Bhumika “ “Digdarshak Ke Roop me” organised by Dept.of AMM,PWC at National Webinar.
- 08th February , 2020 (Offline), Topic on “National Seminar On Human Development :Issues And Challenges”, Title – “Devnagri Lipi ka vikas” organised by Xaviers College of Management and Technology, Patna at National Seminar.
- 18th & 19th September, 2019, P.W.C, Topic on “Women in Contemporary India: Contexts and Possibilities”, Title – “Mahadevi Verma ke Nibandhon me Naari Chetana Ka Swar” organised by P G Department of Home Science, P.W.C, Sponsored by RUSA at National Seminar.
- 13th & 14th September, 2019, NDMC Convention Hall Connaught Place, New Delhi, Topic on “Bahu Aayami Gandhi: Vividh Paridrishya”, Title – “Gandhi Yugin Hindi Ke Prasiddha Kavi Aur Unki Gandhi Vishayak Kavitayen” organised by Vishwa Hindi Parishad, Rajbhasha Vibhag & Home Ministry Govt of India at International.
- 8th & 9th February, 2019, P.W.C, Topic on “Excellence in Higher Education: Emerging Concerns and the Road Ahead”, Title – “Prayojan Mulak Hindi Ka Shaikshik Sandharbh” organised by IQAC, Patna women’s college, Patna at NAAC Sponsored National Seminar.
- 1st & 2nd February, 2019, P.W.C, Topic on “Changing Perspectives of Education in India”, Title – “Ramdhari Singh Dinkar Ki Shanti Sambandhi Awadharna: Kurukshetra ke Sandarbh Me” organised by The Deaprtment of Education, P.W.C, Patna at RUSA Sponsored National Seminar.
- 17th & 18th March, 2018 Teachers’ Training College, BIT Campus, Bodhgaya, Gaya (Bihar), Topic on “Education and Global Peace”, Title – “Kurukshetra’:Vishwa Shanti ka Shankhnaad” organised by Educational Development Council in collaboration with Teacher Training College, Bodhgaya at International Conference.
- 17th -19th November, 2017 Abhilekh Bhavan, JawaharLal Nehru Marg Patna,Bihar, Topic on “Gender Issues: Possibilities And Challenges”, Title – “Nari jeevan ki vidambana aur Mahadevi Verma ke Rekhachitra” organised by Centre for Gender Studies, Patna at International Conference.
- 8th -9th April, 2017 St Xavier’s College, Patna, Topic on “Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah: Revisiting Paradigms of Wellness”, Title – “Agyeya ki kahani ‘Sharandata’ me jeevanmulya” organised by St Xavier’s College, Patna & St Xaviers college of management and Technology at National Seminar.
- 6th -7th February, 2017 Patna Women’s College, P.U, Topic on “Dalit, Society and Politics-Emerging Trends in Indian Political System”, Title – “Mahadevi Verma ke Sansmarnatmak Rekhachitron me Dalit Samvedana” organised by The Department of Political Science Patna Women’s College, P.U at National Seminar.
- 26th-28th October, 2016 Patna Women’s College, Patna, Topic on “Challenging Patriarchy: A Humanist Perspective”, Title – “Mahadevi Verma: Pitrisattatmak samajik vyawastha ke viruddha Nari Jagaran ki Agradoot”, organised by The Department of Political Science & The Department of History, Patna Women’s College, P.U. at International Seminar.
- 27th -28th May, 2016 B.H.U., Varanasi, Topic on “Political Thinking in Indian Literature”, Title – “Shrinkhala ki kadiyan:Mahila muktivad ka Ghoshanapatra”, organised by Dept. of Political Science, B.H.U. at International Seminar.
Faculty Development Programme Attended:
- 19/07/2022 – 24/07/2022 (Online), Topic on “Promoting Quality Culture for Quality Enhancement: A Quality Assurance Measure” organised by Jyoti NIVAS COLLEGE AUTONOMOUS Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (International).
- 10/03/2022 – 15/03/2022 (Patna Women’s College), Topic on “Capacity Building for IQAC Functioning & Accreditation process”, organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous, Patna University) (RUSA Sponsored).
- 23/06/2021-27/06/2021 (Online), Topic on “Creating Positive Work Culture: Strategy for Quality and Excellence”, organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Patna and St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur.
- 28/09/2020 – 03/10/2020 (Online), Topic on “Curriculum Development for Outcome based Education”, organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Patna.
- 08/06/2020 – 14.06.2020 (Online), Topic on “Institutional Benchmarking of Best Practices”, organised by Shree Mallikarjun & Shri Chetan Manju Desai College, Canacona (10 Premier Institutes of India).
- 15/05/2020 – 21/05/2020 (Online), Topic on “Exploring New Horizons of Teaching Learning”, organised by MCA & Computer Science Department, PWC in association with Remote Learning through Spoken Tutorial, IIT Bombay.
- 28/03/2020 – 30/06/2020 (Online), Topic on “Moodle Learning Management System”, organised by MCA Department, PWC with Spoken Tutorial, IIT Bombay.
- 2nd and 3rd August 2019, PWC, Topic on “Blended Learning Tools for effective Teaching”, organised by The Department of MCA, PWC.
- 5th and 6th July 2019, PWC, Topic on “Standards of excellence in Higher education”, organised by IQAC, PWC.