Dr. Dharmendra Kumar Singh
MBA, NET (UGC),Ph.D
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Dharmendra Kumar Singh
- Gender: Male
- Department: CEMS
- Faculty member, visiting faculty and resource person at leading management institutes & universities in Patna.
- Associated with training cum motivation programmes at ICAI, MSMEDI, KVIC, Custom & Excise Dept.,Allahabad Bank.,BIPARD,WALMI.
- MBA from L.N.Mishra Institute,Patna in 1998 with 70% in Marketing and 67% in aggregate.
- UGC-NET(Mgt.) Eligiblity for Leactureship Exam.1998
- Ph.D. from Magadh University in 2003 on Marketing of Fertilizer in India: A special study to its availability, imports, movement and subsidy during 1990’s.
- Project at Gujrat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation , on Market Study of Mustard Oil, with special reference to Dhara.
- Attended,The Awareness/Motivation cum Training Programme on ISO-9000/TQM at small Industries Services Institute,Patna on 15.03.2001.(govt. of India, Ministry of SSI,Agro & Rural Industry)
- Attended the Faculty Development programme at ICFAI in Feb.2007 & 2009
- Participated in a workshop on Training of Trainers of Community Colleges of Bihar at Aryabhatta Knowledge University
- Participated in National Workshop onGoods and Services Tax(GST) under the flagship of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India,January,2018
- Participated in National Workshop on Research Methodology and Application of SPSS,March 2018
- Matriculation from St . Xavier’s School, Patna in 1983 with 78%
- I.Sc from Science college, Patna in 1985 with 73%
- B.Sc (Hons.) from Science College, Patna in 1990 with 72%
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour, Advertising Management, Sales & Distribution Management, Research Methods, Principles & Practices of Management , Consumer Behaviour, Services Marketing , Managerial Economics ,Entrepreneurship Development Programme etc.