Dr. Keerti Choudhary
M.A, Ph.D, NET/JRF
VIDWAN ID : 331817
Orcid ID : 0009-0006-0217-580x
- Name: Dr. Keerti Choudhary
- Gender: Female
- Department: Philosophy
- Designation: Asst. Prof., Dept. of Philosophy, PatnaWomen’s College
- Working as an Assistant Prof. in Dept. Of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College since 3rd July 2017 and working till date.
- Research work experience:
- Was awarded Ph.D. degree in year 2010 from B.H.U.
- Supervising UG students in doing Research Projects under CPE 2 times.
- Attended training programs to enhance research skills.
- Published research articles in journals with ISSN and chapters in books with ISBN.
- Completed one UGC Minor Research Project.
- Organizing Secretary of one day online lecture conducted by Dept. of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College on the topic “Relevance of Swami Vivekananda with reference to Women’s Consciousness” on 13th January 2021 on the Occasion of National Youth Day.
- Convenor of the lecture on the topic “Population stabilization: Sexuality & Contraception on 13th July 2021, Organized by Sehat Kendra, NSS Patna Women’s College Unit.
- Nodel Officer of Sehat Centre, Patna Women’s College.
- NSS Programme officer since May 2018
- Invited Guest speaker on the topic Nyaya Darshan mei Pratyaksh ki Awadharna, M.J College, Betiah.
- Chapter Published in the book “Prefacing history Text and Context” ISBN No. 978-93-90155-93-4, (2020) on the topic “Freedom as an “Ethical Perspective”.
- Chapter published in the book “Dimensions of Social Political Philosophy” (2019) on the topic “Human Rights and Dalit: An Ethical Movement”.
- One paper published in UGC CARE Group I Journal on the topic entitled “The Relevance of Sri Aurobindo’s Educational Philosophy, Volume no. 27, KALA : Journal of Indian Art History Congress 2020-2021.
- A chapter on “Satyagrah an Ethical Movement”” published in the book entitled “Morality and Politics: The perspective of Jai Prakash Narayan” ISBN: 9789386995-50-0 in the year 2019.
- One book Published “NAARIWAAD KA DARSHNIK VISHLESHAN” with ISBN No. 9789385309113 in 2015.