Dr. Keerti Choudhary
M.A, Ph.D, NET/JRF
- Name: Dr. Keerti Choudhary
- Gender: Female
- Department: Philosophy
- Working as an Assistant Prof. in Dept. Of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College since 3rd July 2017 and working till date.
- Was awarded Ph.D. degree in year 2010 from B.H.U.
- Supervising UG students in doing Research Projects under CPE 2 times.
- Attended training programs to enhance research skills.
- Published research articles in journals with ISSN and chapters in books with ISBN.
- Completed one UGC Minor Research Project.
- Invited speaker for guest lecture.
- Joint Organizing Secretary in one National level workshop in 2019 sponsored by ICPR New Delhi
- NSS (National Service Scheme) Programme Officer at Patna Women’s College Unit from May 2018.
- Secretary in one day online lecture conducted by Dept. Of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College on the topic “Relevance of Swami Vivekananda with
reference to Women’s Consciousness” on 13th January 2021 on the Occasion of National Youth Day.
- One book Published “NAARIWAAD KA DARSHNIK VISHLESHAN” with ISBN No. 9789385309113 in 2015.
- Papers Presented: 20
- Articles Published: 15
- Book Published: 01
- Orientation Course : 01
- Minor Project : 20 Feb 2015 to 25 may 2017
- Workshop Attended : 05