Dr. Kumkum Rani
M. A, Ph.D
- Name: Dr. Kumkum Rani
- Gender: Female
- Department: Philosophy
- Working as an Asst. Prof. in Dept. Of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College since 1998 and working till date.
- Was awarded Ph.D. degree in year 2002.
- Supervising UG students in doing Research Projects under CPE regularly.
- Attended training programs to enhance research skills.
- Published research articles in journals with ISSN and chapters in books with ISBN.
- Completed one UGC Minor Research Project.
- Organising secretary of One National Seminar in 2013 on Social Ethical and Legal Issues Related to Euthanasia.
- Joint Secretary of one day online lecture conducted by Dept. Of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College on the topic “Relevance of Swami Vivekananda with
reference to Women’s Consciousness” on 13th January 2021 on the Occasion of National Youth Day.
- Dean, Humanities and Social Sciences at Patna Women’s College.
- Paper published in PARISHODH JOURNAL UGC-CARE List on the topic
“Sarvodaya” in Dec. 2019.
- Paper published in Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research UGC- CARE Approved Group on the topic “Satyagrah: Conflict transformation and
sustainable culture of peace in July 2019.
- Participated in various Faculty Development Programs in 2020.