Dr. Kumkum Rani
M. A, Ph.D
- Name: Dr. Kumkum Rani
- Gender: Female
- Department: Philosophy
- Working as an Asst. Prof. in Dept. Of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College since 1998 and working till date.
- Research work experience:
- Was awarded Ph.D. degree in year 2002.
- Supervising UG students in doing Research Projects under CPE regularly.
- Attended training programs to enhance research skills.
- Published research articles in journals with ISSN and chapters in books with ISBN.
- Completed one UGC Minor Research Project.
- Joint Organizing Secretary of one day online lecture conducted by Dept. of Philosophy, Patna Women’s College on the topic “Relevance of Swami Vivekananda with reference to Women’s Consciousness” on 13th January 2021 on the Occasion of National Youth Day.
- Awarded Best Researcher (Humanities and Social Sciences) for the exemplary work done in the field of Research and Publications for the year 2019-2020.
- Awarded Unnati International Award 2020 for Best Women Teacher Award.
- Paper published in PARISHODH JOURNAL UGC-CARE List on the topic“Sarvodaya” in Dec. 2019.
- Paper published in Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research UGC- CARE Approved Group on the topic “Satyagrah: Conflict transformation and sustainable culture of peace in July 2019.
- A chapter on “Influence of Gandhi and thought on the ideology of Jai Prakash Narayan” published in the book entitled “Morality and Politics: The perspective of Jai Prakash Narayan” ISBN: 9789386995-50-0 in the year 2019.
- A chapter on “Gandhi and Changing Perspectives in education” published in the book entitled “Changing perspectives of education in India” ISBN: 978-81-94426-93-6, 2020
- A chapter on “Euthanasia from Kantian perspective” published in the book entitled “Social, Ethical & Legal issues related to Euthanasia” ISBN:978-81902959-7-0 in the year 2012-2013
- A chapter on “Dahez utpiran sanskarik Vivah ki Parinati” published in the book entitled “Challenging patriarchy a human perspective” ISBN: 978-93-82059-62-2 in the year 2017.
- A Book published entitled “Satyagrah Rajnitik kriyawidhi ke roop mein” ISBN: 978-81-87568-40-7 in the year 2018.