Dr. Mohsina Fatima
Ph.D, MBA (Information), NET Computers
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name:Dr. Mohsina Fatima
- Gender: Female
- Department: Business Administration
- Ph.D from Patna University, Patna, September 2019
- M.B.A. from Patna University, Patna, 2012
- Project Training completed at Sudha Dairy Project from 13th June 2011 to 12th July 2011 in Patna on the topic entitled- “Absenteeism & its casual impact on organizational performance with special reference to Patna Dairy Project.”
- Project Work completed at Kotak Mahindra in 2011 on the topic entitled “Recruitment process of life advisors in Kotak Mahindra & Competitive Companies”
- Graduation Economics (Hons.), English & Statistics (Subsidiary) from Patna College, Patna University, Patna, 2010
- Class XII I.C.S.E. (Don Bosco Academy) Patna, 2006
- Class X I.C.S.E. (Don Bosco Academy) Patna, 2004
• Human Resource Management
• Engaged Classes at Patna University, Patna.
• Engaged Classes at L. N. M. I., Patna.
• Worked at Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research, New-Delhi
• Date of joining PWC : 1st June 2021
Research Work Experience :
“Impact of Training & Development on Employee Performance in Public and Private Sector Banks” from Patna University.
Awards & Honours :
• Ph.D in Management from Patna University, Patna.
• IInd TOPPER in M.B.A. with 77 % marks from Patna University, Patna.
• A Study on Effectiveness of Training Programme and Organizational Performance in State Bank of India. Anusilana UGC Journal No.- 49319 Vol. LXXVII ISSN No. – 0973 – 8762, 2018
• Training Programme and It’s Impact on Financial Performance and Overall Productivity of SBI and ICICI Banks. Paripreksya UGC Journal No.- 49272 Vol. XXVII ISSN No. – 2278-0602, 2018
• Problems and Challenges on Impact of Training in the Development of Employee Performance in Private Sector Banks. Asian Journal of Advance Studies UGC Journal No.- 48654 Vol. IV ISSN NO. -2395-4965 Impact Factor- 2.597, 2018
• Self Employment Creation Psychology of an Entrepreneur in Unorganised Sector – A Critical Evaluation. Journal Of Humanities and Culture UGC Journal No.- 48704 Vol. V ISSN NO. -2393-8285 Impact Factor- 2.897, 2018
• Issues, Challenges and Prospects of Skill Development in Promoting Employment Environment in India. Creative Space: International Journal Peer- Reviewed Vol. VIII ISSN NO. -2347-1689, 2020
• Impact of Training and Development on Employee Performance in Globalised Market with Special Reference to I.C.I.C.I. Bank at 69th AICC Faculty of Commerce, University of Lucknow, Lucknow (U.P.) India. –November, 2016.
• Impact of Training and Development of Employees Performance in Private Sector Bank at International Seminar Organised by Jagjivan Ram Chair, Dept. of PMIR, Patna University, Patna. –April, 2017.
• “Role of Entrepreneur in Creating Interest for Self Employment in Unorganised Sector” at 70th AICC Faculty of Commerce & Management The IIS University, Jaipur. –October. 2017.
• Impact of Training and Development of Woman Entrepreneurial Scenario- A Case Study of Patna at International Conference, University Dept. of Commerce & Business Administration, L.N. Mithila University, Darbhanga. -December, 2017
• Issues and Challenges on Impact of Training and Development of Employees Performance in PSB at 71st AICC Department of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State. –December, 2018.
• Problems and Prospects of Skill Development in Promoting & Employment Environment in India at 72nd AICC, Department of Commerce, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. – December, 2019.