M.Sc, Ph. D
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Neetu
- Gender: Female
- Department: Zoology
Work Experience :
- Assistant Professor (contractual basis), Department of Zoology, Patna
Women’s College (21.01.2021- ).
- Engaged classes in Department of Zoology, Science College, Patna (July
2019 – February2020) as Research Scholar.
- Ganga Action Plan, Environmental Biology Laboratory, Department of
Zoology, Patna University, Patna (since 2009 to July 2016) as Research
- Environmental Science and Management, Department of Zoology, Patna
University, Patna (July 2007- October 2014) as Resource Person
- Neetu, Anupma Kumari, Ravi Prabhakar, Dilip Kumar Kedia and Ravindra Kumar Sinha (2020). Rotifers abundance, species composition and temporal distribution in a sewage fed fish pond at Pahari, Patna Environment and Ecology, Vol. 38 (2)pp 140-151
- Neetu, Anupma Kumari, Dilip kumar Kedia and Ravindra Kumar Sinha (2019). Assessment of benthic macroinvertebrates to assess water quality of treated sewage fed pond at Pahari, Patna Environment and Ecology ,Vol. 37 (4A) pp 1380-1389.
- Ravi Prabhakar, Anupma Kumari, Neetu and Ravindra Kumar Sinha (2019). Impact of Sand mining on zooplankton of River Ganga in and around Patna Environment and Ecology ,Vol. 37 (4A) pp 1301-1308
- D.N.Choudhary, Gopal Sharma, Ajit Kumar Singh, Rahul Rohitashwa and Neetu (2012).Discovery of a New Nesting Colony of Wild Painted Storks in Danapur Cantonment Area, Bihar Newsletter for Birdwatchers 52 (1) pp 4-6
- Neetu, R.K.Sinha, D.K.Kedia and A.K.Singh (2008). Primary productivity in a sewage fed fish pond at Patna Proceedings The Eighth Indian Fisheries Forum, Kolkata pp 233-237