Dr. Nisha Kumari
M.A, B.Ed, NET, Ph.D
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Nisha Kumari
- Gender: Female
- Department: Home Science
- DESIGNATION: Assistant Professor, Department of Home Science
- QUALIFICATION:M.A, B.Ed, NET, Ph.D
- Worked as a teacher at Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School, Patna (March 2012- Feb 2016)
- Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Home Science- September 2018 onwards
- Gold medalist and University Topper in UG (2008) and PG (2010) 2014 Dec UGC NET
- “Menstrual Hygiene Practices among Adolescent Girls: A Cross Sectional Study” published in American-Eurasian Network for Scientific Information ISSN: 0025-1348 (P), 2456-1356 (O). (April 2019).
- “Knowledge regarding Pubertal Changes among Adolescent Girls: A Cross Sectional Study” published in International Journal of Basic and Applied Research P-ISSN: 22493352 E-ISSN: 22780505. (May 2019).
- “Awareness about Menstruation among Adolescent Girls: A Case Study of Patna Town” published in Universal Review- Scientific Information and Technological Board of Sadhana ISSN: 22772723 E-ISSN: 22772726. (July 2019).
- “Constitutional and Legal Rights for Women in India” published in International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts. ISSN: 2320-2882. (Aug 2020).
- “Vishakha Guidelines and Security of Women” published in International Journal of Research and Analytic Review. E-ISSN 2348-1269 P-ISSN 2349-5138. (Sep 2020)