DR SHAHLA REHANA
M.A, Ph.D Asian English
- Name: DR. SHAHLA REHANA
- Gender: Female
- Department: English
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Worked as a lecturer in Karim City College ,Jamshedpur under Ranchi University from Jan 1, 2001 to May 2003
- Worked as an Ad-hoc lecturer in Patna Women’s College from Jan 1997 to June 2000.
- Co –editor of Child Studies:Children in English Literatures
CHAPTERS PUBLISHED IN BOOKS
- Chapter titled Dalit identity in Mulk Raj Anand’s Untouchables published in the book Dalit, Soceity and Politics : Emerging Trends in Indian Political System in 2018.
- Chapter titled Child’s World juxtaposed with the Adult World In Wuthering Heights in the book Child Studies:Children in English Literatures. In 2016
- Chapter titled Subverting the Centrality of English Language in The God of Small Things in the book Contemporary Responses
- Research paper titled World Englishes published in Research in Vol. 14 No. 2 in 2014.
- Poems published in the journal Research in Vol.14 No .1 in 2014
- Research paper titled Gyno-centric approach to Qurutulain Hyder’s River Of Fire. In UrduToday Vol 1 Issue No.4.January-March,2014.
- Poems published in the journal Research Vol .12,No 1. In 2012.
- Book Review published in Research Vol.11,No 2
- Poems published in “The Asian Age” and “The Sound of Poetry” (Anthology published from USA).
- Articles published on Language and Literature in “The Hindustan Times” and “The Asian Age”.