Dr. Shazia Rahman
- Name: Dr. SHAZIA RAHMAN
- Gender: Female
- Department : AMM
- To enhance my knowledge and capabilities by working in a dynamic organisation that prides itself in giving substantial responsibility to talents.
- M.A in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from Patna University, 1st Division, 2007.
- MBA from Punjab Technical University,1st Division,2009.
- Ph.d from Magadh University
- Topic: Labour Welfare and Social Security in Public Undertaking-a case study of Coal India Ltd.
- Bachelors Degree in Advertising Sales Promotion & Sales Management from Patna Women’s College, Patna University ,1st Division in 2004
- Intermediate (Arts) Patna Women’s College,from B.I.E.C in 2001 1st Division
- Matriculation from St. Karen’s High School I.C.S.E. Board in 1999 1st Division
- Fundamentals of computer from Tata Infotech, Patna
- Working as Assistant Professor since 2008 in the Department of Advertising & Marketing Management, Patna Women’s College
- Working as Course Co-Ordinator for Add on Course Office Management.
- Served as Head of the Department of the Department from 2009 to 2013
- Worked as Guest Faculty for Retail Management ,Community College, Patna Women’s College
- Working as an Internal Examiner for Retail Management, Community College of Patna Women’s College Patna.
- Acted as examiner for Patna University Aryabhatta University & Maulana Mazharul Haque University
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Participated in workshop organized in college.
- Participated as volunteer in functions like conference of All India Medical Association.
- Participated in School Level Quiz Contest conducted by UNO.
- Honored by Patna Women’s College as Exemplary Teacher of the year 2014-2015.
- Appointment as Board member Vocational Entrance Examination Viva-Voce for the years in Patna Women’s College
- Attended many National and International seminar and workshops over the years and presented papers in the following .
- A Guest Lecture on ‘EFFICIENCY MANAGEMENT’ year 2009
- A workshop on ‘ACHIEVEMENT MOTIVATION’ year 2009
- UGC sponsored “INFLIBNET: Awareness Workshop for Colleges of Bihar” organised by Patna Women’s College on 18th FEB 2011.
- NAAC sponsored National Workshop on Institutional Healthy Practices:Opportunities and Strategies on 20th Feb 2013, Organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC),Patna Women’s College ,Patna University.
- A State Level Workshop on “Community College” Sponsored by the Government of Bihar ,Department of Education on 13th April ,2013, organized by Patna Women’s College ,Patna University.
- Attended Workshop on Awareness of National Mission on Education Technology through ICT, MHRD , sponsored Workshop 2014
- Attended National Workshop on Institutional Healthy Practices, NAAC sponsored, 2013.
- Attended State Level Workshop for Community College of Bihar in 2016.
- Presented paper in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Cash Transfer Scheme –Impact of Indian Economy, organized by Department of Commerce, Soghra College , Biharshariff.
- Presented paper on “Gender Discrimination at Work Place in the International Conference on “Gender Issues Priorities and Challenges”2016 organised by Centre for Gender Studies ,Bihar.
- Presented paper on Reforms in Labour Laws Make in India’s Role in National Seminar on Make in India organized by PG Deptt of LSW , M.U, 2016.
- Presented paper on Muslims Dalits in Bihar in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Dalit Society and Politics, Organised by Department of Political Science, Patna Women’s College,P.U 2017.
- Presented paper on Female Child Labour and Economic Reforms in International Conference on Gender Issues organized by Centre for Gender Studies .
- Attended one day national workshop on GST organized by Soghra College, Biharsharif.
- Attended two days national workshop on Research Methodology And Application of SPSS on 7th& 8th March 2018 At Patna Women’s College.
- Presented paper on Jai Prakash Narayan Contribution , Organised by Department of Political Science, Patna Women’s College,P.U 2018.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Organizational Behaviour, Advertising Management, Sales &Distribution Management, Principles Practices of Management, Consumer Behaviour, Labour Laws, Labour Welfare,office management, Consumer Behaviour