Dr. Shobha Srivastava
Vidwan – ID : 349058
- NAME : DR. SHOBHA SHRIVASTAVA
- Gender: Female
- Department: Zoology
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- As Associate Professor from 26.06.2015
- As Assistant Professor from 26.06.2003
- As Ad-Hoc Lecturer, Dept. of Zoology, PWC, PU from 03.12.1988 to 15.11.1994 and 26.02.2002 to 25.06.2003
- Secretary, ECO – Task Force, PWC, PU
- Member, Examination Committee, PWC, PU
- Guiding Students’ Research Projects at College level under CPE (College with Potential for Excellence) Scheme and BSR (Basic Scientific Research) Scheme at Department of Zoology, PWC.
- Guiding three Research Scholars for Ph.D. Degree, Department of Zoology, Patna University, Patna.
- Worked as Junior Research Fellow in Ganga Basin Research Project, Ministry of Environment and Forest, Govt. of India,From March, 1988 to June, 1988.
- Worked as Research Fellow in Environmental Engineering Studies Programme, Bihar College of Engineering, Patna sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India
- National Scholarship for standing first in first class in B.Sc. Zoology Honours, 1979-81 Batch, Patna university, Patna.
- Exemplary Teacher Award of the year 2014 -15 awarded by Patna Women’s College, Patna University, Patna.
- Anaemia in College going Girls Explore,2010, Vol-II No.2 pp 23-24
- Erosive effect of carbonated soft drinks on dental enamel Iris,2012, Vol-II, pp 23-27
- Effect of Acidic and Alkaline food on Human Body Explore, 2014, Vol-VI, pp 1- 4
- Occupational health hazards on shoe makers exposed to organic solvents Iris, 2014, Vol-IV, pp 15-17
- Study of termite activity on physico-chemical properties of mound soil and plant growth Iris, 2016, Vol-VI, pp20-23
- Cause of Hair Fall in Girls of Patna Women’s College campus and Other Girl Hostels of Patna Iris, 2017, VolVII, pp14-18
- Study of Water Quality of River Ganga in Patna Explore, 2018, Vol-X, pp 8-11
- Food Preferences and Rate of Mortality caused by Aspartame on CamponotusExplore, 2019, Vol XI No.1, pp 1-4
- Isolation and Identification of Microorganisms on Indian Currency Notes Iris, 2020, Vol-X, pp 5-10