Dr. Suniti Bhagat
M.A, Ph.D., NET
Vidwan ID- 357482
ORCID ID – 0009-0004-7898-7746
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Suniti Bhagat
- Gender: Female
- Department: Home Science
- DESIGNATION :Assistant Professor (Department of Home Science, Patna Women’s College)
WORK EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATION :
- UGC-NET Qualified – June 2013
- PhD from Patna University
- Sc (Textile & Clothing) from S.N.D.T. College, Mumbai
- Sc (Textile & Clothing) from S.N.D.T. College, Mumbai
- Patna Women’s College (Department of Home Science)- Date of joining 21st Nov 2005
- National Institute of Fashion Technology – Date of Joining July 2011 as a Guest lecturer
- Add On course in the Fashion Designing Department of Patna Women’s College
AREAS OF INTERESTS
- Surface designing
- Research Work
- Sustainability Development
- Traditional Handicrafts
- S, Sinha.N and Bhagat S. 2009. Handirafts of Bihar Explore Journal of Research (7).82-86
- R, Pandit.P, Kumari.R and Bhagat S. 2009. Traditional Textile Crafts of Bihar: The Contemporary Evolution. Explore Journal of Research (7). 70-75
- M, Sushma, Rani.D and Bhagat S. 2010. Institutional Support for Women Entrepreneurs in the Cottage Industries of Patna, Explore Journal of Research 1(2): 113-116.
- Singh .B, Bhagat S. 2015, Measures to Counter Environmental Pollution- A Solution for a Clean and Green Future. Proceedings and Report of Two UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Environmental Pollutants 61-65.
- Bhagat S. 2015, Vocational Courses- A Boon for Indian Women’s Pursuit of a creative Career. Higher Education for Women through Open University: Issues and Strategies: 333- 346.
- A, Mahima, Kumari.P and Bhagat S. 2016. Impact of Mass Media on the Lifestyle of Adolescent Girls (16-21 Years).Explore Journal of Research (8): 208-214.
- Jamila, Fhatima, Prity and Bhagat S. 2017. Gradual Decline of Joint Family System in Urban Area: A Study In Patna Town Explore Journal of Research (9): 182-187.
- Bhagat S. 2018. Women Entrepreneurs in the Cottage Industries (Textiles Unit) and Micro Finance. Shodh Samvid.138-142
- Resha, Jha.P, Xaxa. S and Bhagat S. 2018. Awareness among People Regarding Holistic Approach to Health Care: A Study in Patna Town, Explore Journal of Research (10): 148-153.
- Bhagat S. 2019, A Holistic approach towards Women’s Health Care. Proceedings-Cum- Report of Two –Day National Seminar on Women’s Health : Miles to go 91-98.
- A, Kumari.S, Kumari.N and Bhagat.S, 2019. Madhyamvargi Kamkaji Mahiliyon (Aayu 30-45 Varsh) Ki Sharirik Eavam Mansik Stithi Ka Unke Jeevan Par Prabhav:Patna Shahar Ke Pariprekeshya Mein Ek Adhayan. Explore Journal of Research (11): 161-167.
- S, Kumari.N, Kumari.S and Bhagat S. 2020. Patna Shahar Mein College Jane Wali Yuvtiyo(18-24 Varsh) Ki Suraksha Ki Samasya. Explore Journal of Research (11): 92-98.
RESEARCH WORK EXPERIENCE
- Sc Project: Traditional Textile Paintings of India
- Sc. Project: Indian Traditional Handicrafts
- Sc. Thesis: Dissertation: How are the Modern Designers inspired by Mughal and Rajput Costumes and Embellishments
- D. Thesis : Constraints and Prospects of Women entrepreneurs in the Cottage industry with special reference to Textile Units in Bihar
- Handicrafts of Bihar A. CPE 2008
- Traditional Textile Crafts Of Bihar: The Contemporary Evolution B.A. CPE 2008
- Institutional Support For Women Entrepreneurs In Cottage Industries of Patna B.A. CPE 2009
- Impact of Mass Media on the Lifestyle of Adolescent Girls (16-21 Years).A. CPE 2015
- Gradual Decline of Joint Family System in Urban Area: A Study in Patna Town A. CPE 2016
- Awareness among People Regarding Holistic Approach to Health Care: A Study in Patna TownA. CPE 2017
- Madhyamvargi kamkaji mahiliyon (aayu 30-45 varsh) ki sharirik eavam mansik stithi ka unke jeevan par prabhav: Patna shahar ke paripekeshya mein ek adhayan A. CPE 2018
- Patna shahar mein college jane wali yuvtiyo(18-24 varsh) ki suraksha ki samasya A. CPE 2019
- Exploring Sustainable Craft Based Livelihood: A Study on Sujani Embroidery of BiharA. CPE 2021
- A study on the impact of Youtube Tutorials among College going Girls (18 to 24 years old) in PatnaA. Dissertation 2021.
- College jane wali yuvtiyo mein (aayu 18-25 varsh) bhojan vikar ki vyapakta: Patna shahari kheshtrya ke sambandh mein ek adhayan A. Dissertation 2021
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- Completed a 2-day Faculty Development Programme on “Blended Learning Tools for Effective Teaching” organized by the Department of MCA, Patna Women’s College, Patna on 2nd and 3rd August, 2019
- Completed an online Faculty Development Programme on Moodle LMS: “Exploring New Horizons of Teaching-Learning” organised by Department of MCA & Computer Science, Patna Women’s College, from 15th -21st May 2020.
- Completed a 5 day online Faculty Development Programme on “Curriculum Development for Outcome Based Education organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Patna University, during 28th September to 3rd October 2020.
- Completed a 5-day Faculty Development Programme on “Creating a Positive Work Culture: Strategy For Quality and Excellence” organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous) in collaboration with St. Aloysius College (Autonomous) Jabalpur, scheduled from 23rd to 27th June 2021.
For an Expert Lecture in Workshop organized by National Institute of Tecnology, Patna:
- “ Artisian Awarness Workshop” National Institute of Tecnology, Patna, Department of Fashion Designing 11th April 2018
- “ Artisian Awarness Workshop” National Institute of Tecnology, Patna, Department of Textile Designing 19th April 2018
- “ Artisian Awarness Workshop” National Institute of Tecnology, Patna, Department of Textile Designing 3rd April 2019
- “ Artisian Awarness Workshop” National Institute of Tecnology, Patna, Department of Fashion Designing 25th April 2019
AWARDS AND HONOURS
2013 (June) – UGC NET
MEMBERSHIP OF ACADEMIC BODIES
- Member of Board of Studies (BOS) of P.G. Department of Home Science, Patna Women’s College, Patna University
- Member of Indian Science Congress