Dr. Tapan Kant
PhD, MCA, NET-JRF
|Name: Dr. Tapan Kant|
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Presently Working as Assistant Professor at Patna Women’s College, Patna University, since 1st July, 2019.
- Worked as Sr. Software Engineer in SISL Infotech. At client site,
- Digital Government Research Centre (Digital India Mission), under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India (in collaboration with STPI and NIC), Patna. Since 1st June 2017 to till date.
- Worked as Academic Counselor, IGNOU (0516P), St. Xavier’s School, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna, from January 2017 to April 2017.
- Worked as Teaching Assistant in the Department of Computer Science, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India from March 2011 to June 2016.
- Worked as Visiting faculty, NIT, Patna from December 2010 to April 2011.
- Academic Counselor, IGNOU (0516P), St. Xavier’s School, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna, from August 2009 to December 2010.
- Visiting faculty, Kautilya Infosys Pvt. Ltd. Alpna Market, Patliputra Colony, Patna, from August 2008 to July 2009.
- T Kant, SK Shrivastava, NK Tiwary, N Parween, “SoundexHindi: A Phonetic Matching Algorithm for Hindi Written in English” in
Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovative Computing & Communications (ICICC) 2020. SSRN, EESEVIER.https://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3579322.
- Tapan Kant, Manjari Gupta, and Anil Kumar Tripathi, “HSMT – A Tool for Mining Hot-spots from Object-oriented Application
Frameworks”, in Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control System, Vol. 10, Issue 06 ISSN 1943-023X, pages 1522-1529,
2018. (SCOPUS indexed)
- Tapan Kant, Manjari Gupta, Anil Kumar Tripathi and Meeta Prakash “Detecting Meta-patterns from Frameworks Using Hybrid Genetic
Algorithm”, in International Journal of Engineering & Technology. Vol 7 (2.20), ISSN 2227-524X, pages 350-356, 2018, (SCOPUS Indexed)
- Tapan Kant and Manjari Gupta “Redesign of Hot Spots using AspectOriented Programming”, in International Journal of Computer
Applications, Vol. 117 (20), pages 11-14, 2015.
- Richa Singh, Tapan Kant, and Manjari Gupta “Crosscutting Concern Identification Using Graph Theory”, in International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Vol. 2 ISSUE 10, ISSN 2278-0882, 2014.
- Tapan Kant and Manjari Gupta, “Documenting Specialization Concerns in Aspect Oriented Frameworks ”, in 4th Annual International Conference on Software Engineering & Applications, Phuket, Thailand, 2013.