Dr. Tapashi Bhattacharjee
M.A., B.Ed, Ph.D Anthropology
Vidwan ID – 359940
ORCID ID – 0009-0007-0125-8897
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Tapashi Bhattacharjee
- Gender: Female
- Department: Sociology
- Date of Joining: 14th November 1987
- Specialization: Anthropology
- Working as Head, Department of Sociology since 2018.
- Working as Assistant Professor in Patna Women’s College as Management Appointee since 1987 till date
- Worked as Head of the Department from 1987-1995
- Teaching experience in P.G. &MSW in Patna University from 2009-2011
- Exemplary Teacher Award for the year 2014-15 awarded by Patna Women’s College.
- Gold Medalist in M.A. Sociology Patna University Batch 1982-84.
- Chairperson, Board of Studies, Department of Sociology,Patna Women’s College.
- Member of Academic Council, Patna Women’s College.
- Member of Governing body, Patna Women’s College.
- Member of Sexual Harassment Cell, LIC Patna
- Ed. Degree from P.U. in the year 1991.
- Awarded Ph.D. Degree from P.U. in the year 1992.
- Convener of National Webinar on topic “Strategy of Atmanirbhar Bharat in context of Youth Migrant Labourers : A Sociological Analysis
- Worked as a Senior Investigator in a Project Sponsored by Department of Women & Child under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India entitled “A Sociological study of Domestic Women Workers in Bihar and West-Bengal”.
- Rapporteur in Seminars and Conferences.
- Supervising U.G. students in Research Projects under C.P.E.
- Evaluator for U.G & P.G Courses in IGNOU
- Engaged Counseling classes in Nalanda Open University.
- Tapashi Bhattacharjee, 2015, ISSN0973-81762 ANUSILANA, Research Journal of Indian enltinal social and Philosophical stream. Vol LXI, P-273-279 Topic Representation A Development of approach Women in India Politics
- Tapashi Battacharjee, 2014, International Research Journal, Impact Factor 0.843 (IIFS) ISSN – 0973-3914, Topic- Crime Against women as Domestic Labour in Patna, Bihar, P- 39-44.
- Tapashi Battacharjee, 2017, Research Journal of Arts, Management and Social Sciences, ISSN – 0975-4083, Topic- Dalit Society and Politics, P- 118-126.
- Tapashi Battacharjee & Dr. Chandni Sinha, 2016, Proceedings of Gender Issues, ISBN No. 978-81-922605-5-4 Topic Crime against women and law.
- Tapashi Battacharjee and Dr. Chandni Sinha, 2017, ISBN : 978-93-82059-62-2 Synergy Books India – Challenging Patriarchy: A Humanist perspectives. Topic – Gender Discrimination in perspective of Female Education P- 45-57.
- Tapashi Battacharjee, 2015, Third Concept – An International Journal of Ideas, RNI No. 45898/87, Topic – Plights of Dalit in Bihar P- 22-27.
Webinars, Seminars, Workshop, Conferences
|Date||National / International||Theme (Topic)||Organized By|
|1||8th & 9th May||International Webinar||Role of E-learning during Lockdown; Academic Challenges and Road Ahead||IQAC, Patna Women’s College in Collaboration with Dept. of Education P.W.C.|
|2||16th & 17th May||National Webinar||Higher Education in the Era of Global Pandemic, Aspects, Challenges, and prospects||N.A.S.College, Meerut Department of Sociology, (U.P)|
|3||16th May (4 PM to 6 PM)||International Webinar||Nurturing Physical, Mental and Sonal Health during and Post Covid-19||Institute of Home Science B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.|
|4||19th May – 25th May||National Workshop||Research Methodology||Wilson College, kandivali Education Society, B.K. Shroft College of Arts & Commerce, in Association with University of Mumbai.|
|5||18-19th May||International Webinar||Covid-19 : Life Challenges & Strategies||P.G. Dept. of Psycology, Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara in Association with Bhartiya Manovigyan Parishad.|
|6||26-27th May||International Conference||Covid-19 Pandemic and world Tourism and Hospitality : Trends, Challenges and Future Prospects||IQAC Patna Women’s College (Autonomous)|
|7||29-30th May||National Workshop||NAAC Assignment and Accreditation &Training||IQAC, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous) P.U. in Collaboration with ST Aloysins College, Jabalpur under the oqaegies of Paramarsh Scheme.|
|8||1st June 2020||Quiz||Research Methology||Department of Library and Information Science, Mizoram University|
|9||10th June||National Webinar||Socio-Cultural Implications of Covid-19 some issues||Era’s Lucknow College of Management & Education, Ghalia IIM Road, Lucknow Association with University Lucknow.|
|10||10th June||International Webinar||Unleashing Information Technology opening Frontiers to the New Normal||Organized by St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous) Bengluru College, of Excellence|
|11||27th June||National Webinar||Centre For Women’s Studies & Development Faculty of Social Science, Banaras Hindi University, Vanarasi Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Govt. of India in Collaboration with U.G.C.||Covid-19 and violence against women : Recognition Prevention & Response.|
|12||27-28th June||International Webinar||Post Covid-19 Development and Challenges in South Asia.||S.SRAI, Dept. of Geography Sophia Girls College, (Autonomous) Ajmer Rajasthan, Central University of Jharkhand Ranchi, Sabitribai Phule University, Pune, Maharashtra|
|13||25-26th June||National Webinar||IQAC, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous) Patna University||Intellectual Property Right – An interface and Emerging Issues.|
|14||24th June||National Webinar||Covid Pandemic and Marginalized Section sections of Society.||organized by centre for study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Police, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in Collaboration with Bharti Publication, New Delhi.|
|15||9-15th June||National Workshop||Research Methodology||N.A.S.P.G. College, Meerut (U.P.) Affiliated to Choudhary Charan Singh, University in Association with IGNOU Regional Centre, Noida.|
|16||29-30th June||National Webinar||Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Society||Organised by Alumni Association, Dept. of Socilogy, The University of Burdwan in Collaboration with Kashipur Michal Madhusudan Mahavidyalaya Rangiladi Purulia, West Bengal.|
|17||8-14th June||Faculty Development Programme||Seven days Faculty Development Program (FDP)||Organised by Shree Mallikarjun, Shree Ehetan Manju Desai College, Concora, Goa|
|18||30-31st July||National Webinar||NAAC Assessment and Accreditation Process||Organized by ST. Xavier College (Autonomous), Kolkata under UGC Paramarsh Scheme.|
|19||7th August||National Webinar||Managing your Finances & Investment in Covid Times||Organised by Dept. of Commerce, Xavier’s College of Management and Technology, Patna in Association with Finmask Trainers India Pvt. Ltd.|
|20||13th August||National Webinar||Effect of Covid-19 Pandemic on Third Gender||Organized by IQAC & Dept. of Sociology, Govt. Mata Karma Girls College, Mahasamund (C.G.) NAAC Accredited, Affiliated to Pf. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur|
|21||8th& 9th October||Convener of Two-Day National Webinar||“Strategy of Atmanirbhar Bharat in Context of Youth Migrant Labourers: A Sociological Analysis||Organized by Department of Sociology in collaboration with IQAC Patna Women’s College.|
|22||10th& 11th July 2021||International Virtual Conference||“Living with Ecological Prosperity : Lifestyle, Economy, Environment and Sustainability”||Organized by Department of EVS, PGDAV College Delhi in collaboration with MSU Udaipur|
|23||23rd – 27th June 2021||Faculty Development Programme.||“Creating a Positive Work Culture: Strategy for Quality and Excellence”||Organized by IQAC Patna women’s College in collaboration with St. Aloysius College Jabalpur|
|24||18th July 2021||International Webinar||“Rudolf Steiner; A Maverick Thinker”||Organized by school of Humanities, Raffles University, Neemrana, Rajasthan, RAY Global Foundation USA.|