Ms. Geetanjali Choudhary
BASIC INFORMATION :
2021- Pursuing PHD
2018-2020- Msc in Fashion Designing from Himalayan Gharwal University,Dehradun ,Uttarakand 1st Div.
2014-2017- BSC in Fashion Designing from Kalinga University, Raipur ,Chhattisgarh 1st Div.
2013-2015- Master of Art in Geography . 1st Div. from N.O.U. Patna.
2000-2008- 7 Year Diploma Course in Fine Art (M.F.A CHITRAVISHARD) 1st Div.from Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh. recognized By UGC.
2003-2004- Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing from Patna Women’s College and 1st Div. 1st position.
2000-2003- Graduation in Geography (Hons) 1st Div. from Govt Women’s College Patna.
2005– Six month certificate course in CAD (Computer Aided Designing ) from Infopark ,Patna.
2005– Six month certificate course in Tikuli Art from Upendra Maharathi Shilp Anusandhan Sansthan,Patna.
2005– Export Management & Documentation Training Program at Small Scale Industry Dept. Centre, Patna.
2012- Certificate Course in Smart Operator From ATDC (Apparel Craft ) Apparel Training & Design Centre, Patna,( Ministry of Textile)
2013– Training of Packaging For Export Programme at MSME DI (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Institute) ,Patna.
2013– Sales & Marketing Management Training Program at MSME DI (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Institute) ,Patna.
2013– Human Resource Management Training Programme at MSME DI (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Institute) Patna.
Short term courses in the area of Printing, Embroidery, Pottery, Madhubani & Manjusa Painting, etc. in AIWC ,All India Women’s Conference, Patna.
2019– 3 days(21st 23st 2019 ) awareness training programme on packaging of handicraft from Upendra Maharathi Anusandhan Sansthan,Patna.
AREA OF EXPERTISE :
Elements of Design, Colour Theory, Design Process, Basic Designing, Computer Aided Designing, Illustration, Textile Printing, Screen Printing, Jewellery Designing , Tikuli Art , Traditional Painting. Madhubani Painting, State Embroidery, Stitching & Drafting etc.
- Academic visit to SEWA, Ahmadabad
- Academic visit to Arvind Mills , Ahmadabad
- Academic visit to NID, Ahmadabad
- Historical project on VAISHALI.
Selected for the BUYER SELLER MEET 2018 in Gyan bhawan 2018 , by Govt. of Bihar
Selected for the BIHAR DIVAS 2018 , Goa from Art and Culture dept. by Govt. of Bihar
Selected for the BIHAR PRAVASIYA DIWAS ,Varanasi 2019 by Govt. of Bihar
Selected for the DELHI HART DOMESTIC EXHIBITION ,Delhi feb 2019 by Govt. of Bihar
Selected for the BUYER SELLER MEET, CRAFT MUSEUM DOMESTIC EXHIBITION ,Delhi AUG 2019 by Govt. of Bihar
Selected for the SONPUR BUYER SELLER MEET ,DOMESTIC EXHIBITION ,HAJIPUR 10 TO 12 NOV 2019 by Govt. of Bihar
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY :
- Paint brush, Ms Office, Coral Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Illustrator , Animation.
Fusion work of Tikuli painting , Madhubani painting & Sujani work.
Different type of Jewellery Making , Knotting work , Craft Making , Dress Designing , Sketching & Painting.
I organize different type of free training program of Tikuli painting , Madhubani Painting at different places .
- Selected in Panel ofTrainer of Tikuli Art (Under skill Development program ) by Govt. of Bihar at UPENDRA MAHARATHI SHILP ANUSANDHAN SANSTHAN , PATNA .
- Got DAKSH DESHAJ RAJYA SHILP SAMMAN 2021 – 2022 FOR TIKULI LOK SHILP KALA
- Received an award from Rotary Patna Mid Town for Best Fashion designer , Jewellery and Tikuli Art 2006.
- Got award for Fine Art Contest Organized by Vanita Magazine in 2003.
- Also receive Awards in the field of Arts Crafts (Rangoli, Mehendi, Pot Making,Card Designing Etc.)
- Received 1stPrize for Dry flower arrangement and World Breast Feeding Promoting Week essay contest in Patna Women’s College in the year 2004.
- Selected in International Film Festival 2017 ( Bodhisattva) to show Tikuli Art ( Art of Patna city )
- Invited in FEB 2017-2018 in Bihar Industrial Association (BIA ) to display of Tikuli Art and got 2nd position in Bihar handicraft ( state level ) in 2018 .
- Selected in MSME EXPO 2017 and 2018 for Exhibition of Tikuli Art .
- Got award on International women’s Day 2017 from Terapanthi Mahila Mandal , Patna city .
- Selected for live demo performance in Tikuli art in BIHAR DIWAS-2017 , Gandhi Maidan to show Tikuli Art( Art of Patna city )
- Received “NATION BILDER AWARD” from INNER WHEEL CLUB for, Best Teacher 2018 also 2019 Received an award from “BANDHNI” for Best Conceptualization in Tikuli Jewellery 2018
- also for best painting
- Tikuli Painting conceptualization on textile
- Selected for ‘LOCK DOWN ME KALA SRIJAN ‘2020
- Participating in National On – Line painting exhibitions 2020 in lock down.
- Participating in WDC EXHIBITION 2021, Date 27th Feb To 2 March
- Selected in INDIA TOY FAIR -2021 Virtual Exhibition of Tikuli Art Toys,
- Date 27th Feb To 2 March 2021 .
- Selected for Traditional Art Trainer ‘ART AWARENESS CAMPAIGN – 2021,organized by Vihar Kala Manch ,Patna
- Presently working as Faculty of Fashion Designing in Dept. of Fashion Designing , at PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE , PATNA since 28 oct 2007.
- Working as a guest faculty of National Institute of Fashion Technology , Patna ( NIFT) from 2017.
- Taking classes of short team courses in Govt. GIRLS REMAND HOME, Gai Ghat Patna.since 2013
- Running USHA SEWING SCHOOL at ETHNIC FASHION WORLD since 2014.
- Teaching Sketching & Painting course of Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh. recognized By UGC. at ETHNIC FASHION WORLD since 2000
- Working as a Trainer of Tikuli Painting at UPENDRA MAHARATHI SHILP ANUSANDHAN SANSTHAN , PATNA .
- Working as a Trainer of Garment Manufacturing for MSME-DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, Patna.
- Worked as part time faculty of Fashion Designing Institute from 2004 to 2007 at INFOPARK.
- Worked as a faculty of Fashion Designing from 2004 to 2009 at International Institute of Fashion Designing (INIFD) Patna.
- Associated with All India Women’s Conference Patna centre since 2001 for teaching Embroidery, Painting, etc.
- Also member of “Mahila Udyog Shangh” and “Inner Wheel Club Patna City”
- Participating in NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS time to time for the protect of promoting our folk painting “TIKULI ART” last 20 year with my fusion work of Tikuli Painting.