GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
All contributions should be sent to the Chief Editor, Explore – Journal of Research, Patna Women’s College, Bailey Road, Patna – 800 001.
1. Explore invites original research papers and case studies that deal with any area in the streams of Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Commerce, Management Studies and Information Technology.
2. Explore accepts original research papers and case studies of researchers. Processing fee is Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) which is non-refundable, and is to be paid along with the reserach paper, through Demand Draft in favour of Principal, Patna Women’s College, payable at Patna or through Online Payment whose details are as follows :
Account Holder Name – Principal Bursar, Research Fund A/c
A/c No. – 85970100002275
IFSC – BARB0VJPAWC
Branch – Bank of Baroda, Patna Women’s College
The concerned research paper will be published only after it receives the required recommendation from the Subject Expert and the Research Committee. The draft of the research paper will be returned if it is not accepted for publication.
3. Authors should submit one hard copy of the manuscript clearly typed, double-spaced with at least 1″ margin on all sides on an A4 size paper. Font Size should be 12 in Times New Roman.
4. Authors are also required to submit an electronic copy (soft copy) of the paper in
MS-Word format through the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The manuscript should include an abstract of 200-250 words and 4–6 keywords.
6. A declaration is to be made by the author that the paper is original and has not been published/submitted for publication elsewhere. A copyright form is provided for this purpose.
7. The first page of the manuscript should contain only: a) Title of the Article. b) Name of the Author/ Authors (Name, Designation and affiliation/s, e-mail and Postal Address).
8. The manuscript should contain Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Analysis, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement
(if any) and References.
9. (a) In the text, reference should appear as :
e.g. Ganguly et al (1999) reported that …
Or as reported earlier (Ganguly et al 1999) Or This is confirmed by earlier workers (Ganguly et. al 1999; Sharma 2004).
According to Swami et al (1995) …
(b) References should be given on a separate page, double spaced at the end of the paper. They should carry the surname of the author, followed by the other names, year of publication, title of the paper/book in quotes, name of the journal, place of publication and publisher’s name (in the case of book).
e.g. From Journal
Aghi MB, Gopal M (2001). ‘Exploiting Women and Children – India’s beedi industry’. Lifeline 6 : 8 – 10.
From Chapter in Book
Bayer DE, Foy CL (1982). ‘Action and fate of adjuvants in soils’. Adjuvants for Herbicides. The Hague : SPB Academic, pp. 295 – 301.
Vygotsky, L. (1978). Mind in society : The development of higher psychological processes. Cambridge, MA : Harvard University Press.
From Web link
References from internet should contain web location, name of the author and article from which the content is taken, year of publication of the e-content; as well as date of access/download since the web contents keep changing with time.
E.g., Schonfeld, E. (2010, May 3). Water aerobics. Retrieved May 4, 2010, from http://socialmedia.com
10. Contributions should be of about 2500 to 4000 words.
11. All the manuscripts received for publication will be Peer Reviewed. The manuscript will be published only after the approval of the Review Committee.
12. Explore, reserves the right to publish or not to publish any contribution submitted for publication without assigning any reason.
13. Any change of the address should be intimated to the Editor, six weeks in advance.
14. The author(s) will get a complimentary copy of the relevant issue of Explore .
15. Last date of submission of research papers for Volume XIV is 15th December 2022.
Please visit our website : www.patnawomenscollege.in/journal
For further information Please e-mail to :
Phone No. : +91–612–2531186\
Fax : +91–612–2531196