Ms. Hera Shaheen
M.Tech, MCS, NET, PhD(CSE) (pursuing)
- Name : Ms. Hera Shaheen
- Gender : Female
- Department : MCA
Work Experience :
- I am working as an Assistant Professor in MCA Department, at Patna Women’s College, (Autonomous), Patna University, from July 2019.
- I had Worked as an Academic Counselor in IGNOU in St. Xavier’s Study center, from July 2015 to July 2017.
- I had worked as a guide for a project or mini-project developed by BCA or MCA student.
- I had worked as a Guest Faculty BCA Course of Patna Science College from July 2012 to Aug 2016.
- I had worked as a Guest Faculty in MCA in the Department of Statistics, Patna University, from June 2012 to Dec 2015.
- I had worked as an external examiner at Patna Women’s College, Patna University.
- Extra activities: – I had participated in BCA Symposium 2012 on Social Networking Sites and their effect on the present generation and received a certificate of participation from Computer Science Centre, Patna Science College, Patna, Bihar.
- Qualified UGC NET in NOV 2017.
- Qualified GATE 2017, having a score of 531.
- Topper of M Tech(CS) from the Central University of South Bihar.
- Completed two modules of National Institute of Technical Teacher’s Training course.
- TOPPER of MCS (Comp Sc).
- I have got GOLD MEDAL for securing the highest marks in aggregate of all the semesters of the BCA.
- I Received 1st prize in order of merit in BCA 1st yr in the annual examination.
- I Received 1st prize in order of merit in BCA 2nd yr in the annual examination.
- I got the highest marks (98%) in MATHS in my 10th from ICSE Board.
- Participated in First International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Computational Intelligence(ICTSCI-2019) during March 29-30,2019 at Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. I had presented a Paper titled “MinMaxScaler Binary PSO for Feature Selection.”
- Participated in 5th International Conference on Soft Computing: Theories and Applications(SOCTA-2020), during Dec 25-27, 2020 and presented paper on ‘Ensemble Maximum Likelihood Estimation Based Logistic MinMaxScaler Binary PSO for Feature Selection’.
- Participated in 2nd International Conference on “Impact of Changing Urban Landscape on Man & Environment”, organized by Dept. of Geography, Shershah College, Sasaram in association with Earth Science Review Society on 25th and 26th July 2021, and presented paper on “Growth of Urban Centers as Smart Cities”.
- Shaheen, H., Agarwal, S., & Ranjan, P. (2020). MinMaxScaler Binary PSO for Feature Selection. In First International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Computational Intelligence (pp. 705-716). Springer, Singapore.
In Springer book proceedings: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing(Scopus Indexed Journal) ISBN no: 978-981-15-0029-9(online ISBN), 978-981-15-0028-2(Print ISBN).
- Zahra, F., Kumari,A., Tigga, K., Shaheen, H.(2020). A study on “Smartphone Obsession: A Generation of Digital Zombies” , Explore Journal of Research, Vol XII
- Shaheen H., Agarwal S., Ranjan P. (2022) Ensemble Maximum Likelihood Estimation Based Logistic MinMaxScaler Binary PSO for Feature Selection. In: Sharma T.K., Ahn C.W., Verma O.P., Panigrahi B.K. (eds) Soft Computing: Theories and Applications. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1380. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-1740-9_58