Ms. Isha Gaurav
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Isha Gaurav
- Gender: Female
WORK EXPERIANCE :
- 7 years of teaching experience
- Completed, Computer Application and Office Practices. Organization; DOEACC Society, Autonomous body of Department of Information Technology,GOI.
- Completed LaTeXTraining Offered by Spoken Tutorial Project,IIT Bombay, funded by National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India
- Participation and Oral Presentation on Research Frontiers in 21st century Topic: Evaluation of Antimicrobial activity of Silver Nanoparticles using Phyllanthus niruri 29th & 30th May, 2018 Bihar National College, Patna Patna University, Patna to commemorate its centenary year. (National Seminar)
- Seminar on New Horizon of Biological Sciences: Advantages and Challenges. Poster Presentation (awarded 3rd Prize) on the Topic: A Glimps of Nanotechnology 27th & 28th Nov, 2018 Patna Women’s College Department of Botany & Industrial Microbiology (National Seminar)
- 7 th Bihar Science Confrence Oral Presentation (got Young Scientist Award) on the Topic: Phytochemical Screening & biosynthesis of Silver nanoparticles using natural product of Phyllanthus niruri & their Antimicrobial activities. 4 th, 5th & 6 th Dec, 2018 College of Commerce, Arts& Science, Patna BiharBrains Development Society (International Seminar)
- The Indian Science Congress Association Oral Presentation on the Topic: Effect of Crude Extract and Silver Nanoparticle obtained from Curcuma longa on pathogenic microorganism 10th Dec, 2018 Future India: Scuences & Technology Indian Society of Life Sciences and Bihar Council on Science & Technology, Govt. of Bihar, Patna (National Seminar)
- Gaurav I, Singh T. Green synthesis, characterization and phytochemical analysis of silver nanoparticles Withania somnifera for antimicrobial activity towards Xanthomonas and Ralstonia species.2019. Current Nanoscience (Under review)
- Gaurav I, Singh T.Green Synthesis of nanoparticle for targeted drug delivery. 2019. Current Drug Delivery. (Under review)
- Kumari N, Singh T, Kumari N, Gaurav I. Comparitive Evaluation of Phytochemical and antimicrobial property of watermelon seed, banana peels and floral part of tulsi and their use as a potential coagulant for water treatement. J Young Scientist. 9 (2017), 22-27.
- Kumari R, Kesri J, Anuhka, Gaurav I Phytochemical compound from Coccinia indica , its relevance to antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activities. J Young Scientist. 7 (2017) 79-82.
- Karim F, Parul, Gaurav I, Evaluation of certain Agriculture wastes and By-product for mass multiplication of fungal biocontrol agent Trichoderma harzianum. J Young Scientist. 6(2016) 74-78.