Kiran Ravi Srivastava.
UGC NET, M.Com
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Mrs. Kiran Ravi Srivastava
- Gender: Female
- Department: commerce
- Qualification: UGC NET, M.Com (Finance), B.Com (Hons.)
- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Specialisation: Majored in Accounting, Finance & Investment Analysis.
- Work experience/ Date of joining PWC-Joined Patna Women’s College on 21st January 2021.
- Over 9 years of teaching experience at University Level as fulltime assistant professor at both undergraduate and post graduate level.
- Taught various subjects to MBA, B. Com, BBM, CA Students
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of higher Learning (Deemed University), Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh (NAAC A++ Accredited)
1.Teaching Assistant- June 2012- December 2012.
2.Full time Permanent assistant professor- Jan 2013- January 2017.
3. Visiting Assistant professor- August 2020- January 2021.
Research work experience:
Currently Pursuing Research studies in the area of ‘DATA PRIVACY’- Enrolling shortly, Research proposal submitted, qualified examination & interview
• MBA Project guide: CRM in Banking: Comparative study of private and public sector bank in Kerala
• MBA Project Guide- Promoting Digital health care via Social media.
Award and honours:
- Campus Record of Consistent Academic Proficiency by securing 4.5+/5 GPA across all the 6 semesters of B.Com (Hons)
- School topper in Std 12,Recipient of Tata Motors golden jubilee award for Academic performance.
- Presented a paper on “Assessing the service Quality of Banks; An empirical study of Private and Public Sector Banks in Kerala, Kottayam District”. In Jawaharlal Nehru University, MBET 2015, organized by Krishi Sanskriti, New Delhi-November 2015.
- Mass customization of Healthcare : Mapping tends in Digitisation of healthcare industry , paper presented in “A Roadmap to globalization in the present digital era conference held on March 2017 at Indore.
- Any other:
- Technical Qualification
- Trained in Advanced Excel, Tally 9 and soft skills from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. November- December 2019.
- Certificate course in MS WINDOWS and its APPLICATIONS from Management TraningCenter, Tata Motors.
- L4 pro MS Office (Word,Excel,Powerpoint,Outlook) Zed career Academy.
- Diploma in Enterprise Resource Planning using TALLY 9 and Advanced Excel from NIIT ltd. New Delhi.
B.Conferences, Symposiums, Workshop &Seminar:
- Participated in Group discussion held at IIT DELHI“FDI in RETAIL” presided by Mr. R.S. Ratna, Joint Director General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry-Jan 2012.
- Attended one day Seminar in Recent trends in accounting held in Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University -March 2012.
- Attended Faculty Development program in Managementin PSG INSTITUTE COIMBATORE-February 2013.
- Organized and Attended workshop on “WOMEN EXECUTIVES &MANAGERS: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES” (DECEMBER 2013).
- Conducted Symposium on Soft Skills required in Interview for B.COM & BBM final year Students at SSSIHL inJune 2014
- Attended one day Seminar on“Impact of Social Media Marketing in 21st century” in Jyoti Niwas College Bangalore– Jan 2015.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme in “Case writing and teaching technique in the field of Management.” Conducted by ICFAI Business School in Bangalore– Aug 2015.
- Attended a workshop on “Case Method of Teaching” organized by DMAC SSSIHL- November 2015.
- Conducted a Symposium on Budget (15-16) discussion sessionfor B.COM & BBMStudents at SSSIHL.
- Participated In Management Development Programme on “Empowering New Business through Government Initiatives” Chaired By Director of MSME and SIDBI- August 2016 in BMS College , Bangalore.
- Participated in Five Day Online FacultyDevelopmentProgramme ,” “Creating A Positive Work Culture: Strategy for Quality and Excellence” At Patna Women’s college- June 2021