Ms. Kirti Kamal
M.COM, UGC- NET
Vidwan ID – 360325
ORCID ID – 0009-0008-4072-4544
- Name: Ms. Kirti Kamal
- Gender: Female
- Department: Commerce
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Area of Interest: Management and Finance.
Work Experience :
- Worked as Assistant professor Magadh Mahilla College , Patna July 2017 – Oct 2017
- Working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Commerce, Patna Women’s College since 7th Nov 2017.
Any Other :
- Invited as resource person at doordarshan , live show on the topic ‘Digital India’ on Jan 27, 2021.
- Member of Bihar State Productivity Council.
- The UGC CPE Research Project 2018 on the topic – A Study on Impact of Goods And Services Tax (GST) on manufacturing units with special reference to ‘Rainbow International PVT. Ltd’
- Attended International Symposium organized by NDIM , Delhi on 6th June 2019
- Presented paper in International conference on 7th June 2019 on the topic “ Managing in VUCA world , challenges and opportunities in future work place ” organized by All India Council for Technical University , Govt. Of India , NDIM and Pepperdine University-GSEP , USA.
- Faculty Acedemic Enrichment Programme Conducted by NDIM on May 11, 2019
- Faculty development programme on ‘Standards of Excellence in Higher Education ’ on July 5th & 6th 2019 by IQAC, Patna Women’s college , Patna
- Faculty development programme on ‘Blended Learning Tools for Effective Teaching ’ on August 2nd & 3rd 2019 by Dept. of MCA, Patna Women’s college , Patna
- Train-the-Trainer workshop by ACCA (Association of chartered certified Accountants) on Accounting in business & Financial Accounting on August 8, 2019
- Train-the-Trainer workshop by ACCA (Association of chartered certified Accountants) on Management Accounting & Corporate and Business Law on August 9, 2019
- Teacher’s conference on “Empowering Educators” on Sept 11th , 2019 by ICSI , Patna