MSW (Gold medal), Pursuing Ph.D. (UGC-SRF)
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Ms. Manupriya
- Gender: Female
- Department: Department Of MSW
- Designation : Assistant Professor (Coordinator), Department of Social Work
Work Experience :
- Worked as Project Coordinator in Indiability Foundation (NGO)under the Organization Sucheta Kriplani Shikhsha Niketan, Jodhpur, Rajasthan (2013-14).
- Worked as Assistant Professor (Ad-hoc), Guru Ghasidas Central University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh (2014-2015).
- Joined PWC on 1st December’ 2020
Research Work Experience-5 years of Ph.D. research Work
Awards and Honors
- Secured Gold-medal(MSW)
- Secured Merit-Scholarships (MSW)
- Best Research paper presentation,2010 award under college with potential for excellence (CPE) scheme, UGC
- Certificate of Appreciation for Co-facilitating the certificate course on Sports for Development at Magic Bus India Foundation.
- Certificate of Merit for completing the certificate course on Sports for Development conducted jointly by Banasthali University & Magic Bus India Foundation.
- Awarded first prize for Hindi Caption in the Annual hostel day competition held by the Patna Women’s College Hostel.
- Awarded first prize for card making in the Annual hostel day competition held by the Patna Women’s College Hostel.
- Awarded second prize for English essay in the Annual hostel day competition held by the Patna Women’s College Hostel
- Certificate of merit for Qualifying for the special prize in the inter-school debate competition
- Successful Participation in the 4th National Science Olympiad,2002
- 2016, in Proceedings National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health “A Scenario of Reproductive Health of Rural Women in Rajasthan” pg. no.313-324. ISBN 978-81-910540-6-4.
- 2018, in Journal Roots International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, “Governance vis-à-vis Naxalism: Social crisis to tribal’s –A reflective praxis” Pg.no. 120-124 Vol. 4, No.3, February’2018. ISSN: 2349-8684.
- 2018, in Edited book Working Women in India: Key Issues Alter Notes Press ,Delhi “Gender Sensitive Practices & Working Women: A Case Study of Central University of Rajasthan”, Pg.no.177-204 ISBN No. 978-93-83370-00-5.
- 2018, in Desh Vikas Journal, “Reflection on Tribal Health & Nutritional Needs: A Comparative Analysis of Selected EAG States” ,Pg.no. 67-82 ISSN: 2394 – 1782, Volume: 5, Issue: 1 April – June 2018.
- 2019, in Book, “A Handbook on Nutritional Need and Caregiving Practices for Tribal Women & Children”, ISBN 978-81-941-662-1-4, Aastha Prakashan, Jaipur,Rajasthan.
- Certificate course in Human Resource Management
- P.G. Diploma in women & Human Rights
- National Programme on technology enhanced learning (NPTEL)Online Certification Course
- Participated/Attended Workshops/Seminars/Conferences (List is as follows)
|Year||Dated||Detail of participated/Attended Workshops/Seminars/Conferences/Courses||Organizer|
|2012||5th -6th February||Participated on “Gender Sensitization” Workshop||Women’s studies & Research centre Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan|
|Participated on “Project planning & Development” Workshop||Women’s studies & Research centre/ Department of Sociology & Social work Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan|
|9th -18th March||Attended “Ten days Research methodology workshop in Social Sciences”||Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali, Rajasthan sponsored by ICSSR|
|2017||8th January||Attended one day workshop of VISAKA on the theme “Cashless Transaction”||Central university of Rajasthan, Ajmer|
|2017||9th March||Participated in ASER One day dissemination workshop||Department of social work, Central university of Rajasthan in collaboration with Pratham Education Foundation, Rajasthan|
|2017||20th-29th April||Participated in “Ten Days Training course on Research Methodology in Social Sciences”||sponsored by ICSSR, organized by the Department of Sociology, Banaras Hindu University, UP|
|2018||20th -23rd Feb||Attended four days course on “Public Health Nutrition Research Methods and Policy course”||Public Health Foundation of India, New Delhi.|
|2018||22 & 23rd March||Participated in Two days training workshop on “Child care, Protection and Adoption”||Department of social work, Central university of Rajasthan|
|2018||27 & 28th September||Participated in National workshop on “Active Aging in 21st century: Challenges, Concerns and opportunities across multiple stakeholders”||Department of social work, Central university of Rajasthan in collaboration with National Institute of Social Defence, New Delhi|
|2018||12-14th December||Participated in Community level human rights defenders’ leadership training program||Department of social work, Central university of Rajasthan in collaboration with Action Aid.|
|2019||25-26th February||Participated & volunteered in two days training workshop on Rights of Women||Department of social work, Central university of Rajasthan in collaboration with National Human Right Commission (NHRC), New Delhi|
|2020||15th October||Participated in Webinar “Impact of COVID-19 on the Young and Adolescent Girls”||Department of social work, Central university of Rajasthan in association with Girls Not Brides,Rajasthan|
|2021||29th– 30th January||Participated in the National Web Conference “Navigating the Implications of the COVID-19Pandemic through Effective Leadership and Organisational Culture”||Department of Advertising and Marketing Management (AMM), Patna Women’s College (autonomous), Patna University|
|2021||23rd June -27th June||Participated in RUSA sponsored Five Day Online Faculty Development Programme on “creating a positive work culture: strategy for quality and excellence”||IQAC, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), Patna University In collaboration with St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur|
|2021||15th– 20th June||Participated in ICPR sponsored Workshop on “Yogic Practices for health and Wellness”||Department of Philosophy in collaboration with Patna Women’s’ College Alumni Association (PWCAA).|
- Presented paper/poster in Workshops/Seminars/Conferences (List is as follows)
|Year||Dated||Title of Paper/poster Presented||Detail of Workshops/Seminars/
|2016||24th – 26th February||“Malnutrition and Women’s Reproductive Health: A Shaky Exposition”||XXXIV Annual National Conference of Indian Society of Professional Social Work (ISPSW)||Department of Social work, Central University of Rajasthan|
|2016||28th Feb.-2nd March||“A Scenario of Reproductive Health of Rural Women in Rajasthan”||International Conference on Male Involvement in Improving Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health: Evidences, Actions and Possibilities||National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai|
|2017||24th -26th February||“Governance vis-à-vis Naxalism: Social crisis to tribal’s –A reflective praxis”||Fifth Northern Regional Social Science congress||Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur & Northern Regional Centre-Indian council of Social Science Research, New Delhi|
|2017||23rd & 24th March||“Gender Sensitive Practices & Working Women: A Case Study of Central University of Rajasthan”||National Seminar on challenges for quality of life of working women in Contemporary India.||Department of Social Work, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidalaya, Chhattisgarh|
|2017||11th -12th November||“Technological Development and Displacement: A menace to the indigenous people of Chhattisgarh”||International Seminar on Technological Development in contemporary era-A threat to environment at National and international strata: Challenges and Remedies||NM Law College, Hanumargarh, Rajasthan.
|2018||30th January||“Contraceptive Technologies and gender discrimination in family planning: Violation of Reproductive rights of women in India”
|International Seminar on Women & Law||Indian Institute of Law, New Delhi.
|2018||15th -16th November||“Health vulnerabilities amongst Particularly Vulnerable Tribal groups: A case study of Rajasthan”||International conference on Moving beyond the margins: The politics of exclusion and assimilation||Department of English, Central university of Rajasthan|
|2020||7th -8th February||“Positioning Tribes in Globalized World: A case study of Sahariya of Rajasthan”||National Seminar on Globalization, Governance and Inclusive Development||Social Sciences Research Centre & Department of Life Long Learning, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur|