Dr. Mridul Mishra
MSW (BHU Gold Medal), Ph.D. (UGC-NET, ICSSR-JRF)
VIDWAN ID: 355926
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-1854-1804
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Dr. Mridul Mishra
- Gender: Female
- Department: Department Of MSW
- Specialization: Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
- Designation : Assistant Professor, Department of Social Work
- Specialization : Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
- Ph.D : Doctorate from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Work Experience :
- Worked as Intern trainee in SARC (2008-10) in Women Rights and Child sexual abuse and worked to promote advocacy on child rights and protection.
- Worked as Project Trainee in United Nations Development Program Project on Social Mobilization (2010) U.P
- Training in Human Resource Department and Personnel management of Diesel Locomotive Works (D.L.W) Varanasi (2011)
- Training and Field exposures in Women Economic Empowerment and Child Related activities in Human Welfare Associations, Varanasi
- Worked as Executive Trainee in Shahi exports (Faridabad) in Human Resource Department (2012-13)
- Joined PWC on 1st December’ 2020
Research Work Experience-5 years of Ph.D. research Work
Awards and Honors
- Awarded by BHU Gold Medal (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi in Post-Graduation. 2012
- Awarded by ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science Research) New Delhi Centrally Administered Doctoral Fellowship, 2019
- Awarded by Successfully passed assessment Certificate on International four week course on Basic Epidemiology/ Statistics and regression by Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium. 2018
- Awarded with Life Time Membership of Adolescent Health Academy.2021
- Awarded with Record of Achievement Certificate on Emerging respiratory viruses, Including COVID 19 Methods for detection, prevention, response and Control by World Health Organization Health Emergencies Programme. 2020
- Awarded with Record of Achievement under Saksham program scheme on ‘ Adolescent Nutrition and other health programs’ by UNICEF Saksham programme
- Awarded with successful participation certificate by ‘National Service Scheme’ under “Spit – free India Movement to prevent the spread of COVID 19. 2020
- Awarded with Certificate of Appreciation for qualifying National E Quiz on ‘Women and Environment’ Organized by Center of Women’s Studies, Bangalore University.2020
- Certificate of Appreciation for qualifying National Quiz on ‘Industrial Management ‘organized by Department f Automobile Engineering, Coimbatore 2020
- Awarded with successful participation and completion certificate on workshop on Qualitative Methods In Health Research Organized by Department of Community Medicine and Family Medicine, at AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), Patna, Bihar 2018
- Awarded with successful participation Certificate in National Seminar on “Role of Men in stopping Gender based Violence” jointly Organized by Department of Sociology, BHU, Institute of Development Studies (IDS), University of Sussex, U.K and Centre for Health and Social Justice (CHS) New Delhi held in Faculty in Social Sciences, BHU under the study programme on mobilizing Men for Institutional Change 2013
- Invited and Honoured as Judge in Inter School Science and Art Exhibition at St johns School Marhauli, Varanasi, 2019
- Received Best Speaker Award in Inter College Debate Competition. Organized by St. Smith School Varanasi.
- Awarded with 1st Prize in Inter School/ College Science and Art Exhibition. Organized at St.Johns School Marhauli, Varanasi.
- Awarded with 2nd Prize In Career Forum Inter College Quiz Competition Organized ny Sunbeam College for Women, Bhagwanpur, Varanasi
- Certificate of Appreciation for Successfully Participating as Volunteer Youth Carnival ‘Tarang’ by Sunbeam College for Women, Bhagwanpur, Varanasi.
- Awarded with 1st prize in Inter School Singing Competition Organized at St. Johns School Marhauli, Varanasi.
- Awarded with 1st Prize in Folk song Competition Organized by St johns School Marhauli, Varanasi
- Awarded with 1st prize in Inter School Folk group Dance competition Organized at Town Hall , Mount Carmel School,
- Awarded with 1st prize in Group Arabic Dance Competition Organized by Mount Carmel School
- Awarded with 1st prize in Singing Competition Organized by Mount Carmel School.
- In IJPSM (Indian journal of preventive and social medicine) on the topic “A study on labour welfare measures and its effect on employment’s job satisfaction in an industry of district Faridabad”
- In Scopus Pubmed Indexed ” Indian Journal of Community Health” on the topic ” An exploratory study using the OMI scale to assess the opinion towards mental illness among young adults”.
- In Scopus Indexed Neuroquantology: ‘An Interdisciplinary Journal of Neuroscience and Quantum Physics’ on the topic ” Help seeking pattern among young adults attending tertiary care Center”.
- Presented paper in 4th Indian Social Work Congress 2016 “on topic “Labour Welfare and professional satisfaction” Organized by National Association of Professional Social Workers in India (NAPSWI) and Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi 2016
- Presented paper on National seminar on ‘Women and Environment Sustainability ‘sponsored by National Commission for Women on topic “Comparing stress level of working and non-working women. “Organized by Department of Sociology Arya Mahila P.G. College Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 2017
- Presented paper on Interdisciplinary National Conference on Protection of Rights of Divyang children sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi on topic “Risk factors associated with mental health of adolescents.” Organized by Department of sociology DAV College, Varanasi. 2017
- Workshops / Conferences/FDP’s:
- Participated in RUSA sponsored Five Day Online Faculty Development Programme CREATING A POSITIVE WORK CULTURE: STRATEGY FOR QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE held from 23rd June to 27th June, 2021, Organized by: IQAC, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), Patna University In collaboration with St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur
- Participated in the National Web Conference “Navigating the Implications of the COVID-19Pandemic through Effective Leadership and Organizational Culture” held on 29thto 30thjanuary, 2021 Organized by the Department of Advertising and Marketing Management (AMM), PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS), P A T N A U N I V E R S I T Y
- Participated in ICPR sponsored Workshop dated 15th– 20th June on “Yogic Practices for health and Wellness” organized by the Department of Philosophy in collaboration with Patna Women’s’ College Alumni Association (PWCAA).2021
- Participated in National Seminar on “Strategy of Atmanirbhar Bharat in hen context of youth migrant Labourers: A sociological Analysis” Organized by The Department of Sociology, in collaboration with IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell Patna Women’s College, Autonomous, Patna University. 2020
- Participated in One-Week Faculty Development Program on ‘Online education Vs Offline education’2020
- Participated in Orientation Workshop on “BIRAC Funding for Innovation and Start up Formation in Biology related Fields” Organized by Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. Varanasihh
- Participated in National webinar on “Mental Health Initiatives during COVID 19(Challenges and Opportunities) organized by NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore. 2020
- Participated in one-week National Workshop on “Techno- Pedagogy and Research Methodology Organized kalna College Kolkata in collaboration with by Mahatma Gandhi Central University, East Champaran, Bihar2020
- Participated in National Dissemination Workshop of ICMR funded project “Make a hand wash a healthy habit: a community intervention trial in rural area of Varanasi District organized by Institute of Medical Sciences, Department of Community Medicine, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.2020
- Participated in International Webinar on on ‘Research within Reach” organized by Department of Library and Information Science, Pondicherry University 2020
- Participated in International Webinar on “How will COVID 19 transform the state of Education for future Generations’ Organized by Department of Education, North India group of Colleges.2020
- Participation in International webinar on COVID 19 and its impact on global economy organized by Lead India Foundation 2020
- Participated in National Webinar on Gender Equality and Women Rights Organized by Government College of Daman, 2020.
- Participated in National Webinar on “Research Aptitude in Historical Writings” Organized by Bangalore Central University.2020
- Successfully Qualified National Quiz on Emerging Trends and tools in library and information services Organized by Theme College of engineering Mumbai University2020.
- Participated in National Webinar on “Indian Economy Vs Global Pandemic Organized by Department of commerce with Computer Applications, Arul Ananda College, Karumathur.2020
- Participated in National Webinar on ‘Immunity and Mental Health in Pandemic and Concurrent Disaster’ Organized by National Institute of Disaster Management.’2020