Ms. Nupur Shree
Vidwan id: 35971
Orcid id : 0009-0005-5471-5284
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Ms. Nupur Shree
- Gender: Female
- Department: Psychology
- Working as Assistant Professor in Patna Women’s College, Autonomous, Patna University (3rd Cycle NAAC Accredited at ‘A’ Grade with CGPA 3.58/4), from 01.07.2022 to present on contract basis.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Patna Women’s College, Autonomous, Patna University from 22.10.2021 to 30.05.2022 on Ad-hoc.
- Online Faculty Development Programme on “Academic Research Writing”, 16 – 22 July, 2022; organised by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College University of Delhi
- “Ethics, Human Rights and Law in Mental Health Care and Practice”, April 2017, at IGIMS, Patna.
- “Life Skills Training for Effective Living”, 27th to 28th March, 2017, at Central University of South Bihar, Patna.
- “Behavioral Skills for Effective Living”, 12th April, 2014, at Central University of south Bihar, Patna.
- “A Relationship of Stress and Internet Addiction among College Students in Patna” in the Journal named Research Highlights
- “A Relationship of Stress and Psychological Hardiness among School Students in Patna” in the Journal named Varanasi Management Review.
- “A Comparative Study of Occupational Stress between Male and Female Bank Employees” in the Journal named Research Highlights.
- “Gender Differences on Achievement Motivation among College Students in Patna” in the Journal named Varanasi Management Review.
- “Personality Types Self Confidence and Adjustment among College Students” in the Journal named Explore.
- “A correlational study of Personality types and Adjustment among college students and their stress management techniques”, Presented at Central University of South Bihar (24th -26th March, 2017).
- “A study of mental health problems among school children”, Presented at Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IAAP), Jaipur (23rd-25th February).
- “A study of teacher rated behavior of school children”, Presented at Indian Academy of Health Psychology, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida (16th- 18th December, 2016.
- “Crime against women: An overview in Indian context” Presented at Patna Women’s College (26th-28th October, 2016)
- “Personality types, self-confidence and adjustment among college students” (has been awarded the prize for best presentation under CPE scheme, UGC), Presented at Patna women’s College (13th- 17th October, 2014)
- 1st- 11th March, 2017 at Department of Psychiatry, IGIMS, Patna.
- 13th June – 13th July, 2016 at Department of Psychiatry, IGIMS, Patna. . During the period I interacted with the patients, took case history, conducted Mental Status Examination and supported in assessment, counseling and psychotherapy.
- 15th October- 15th November, 2014 at DISHA De-addiction-Cum-Rehabilitation Centre, Patna.