Ms Poonam A Lakra
MCA, Sun Certified Java Professional, Business Analyst Certified
Vidwan ID : 349145
Orcid ID : 0009-0008-6680-5641
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Poonam A Lakra
- Gender: Female
- Department: MCA
Work Experience :
- Industry Experience – Software Development Professional with 4 Years and 3 months experience in IT industry.
- Worked as Senior Software Engineer in AON Hewitt at Mumbai, Maharashtra from Aug 2011 to till Sept 2012.
- Worked as Software Engineer in Mahindra Satyam at Pune, Maharashtra from July 2006 to till Sept 2009
- Academic Experience is 2 years and 1 month.
- Currently working as Assistant Professor at Patna Women’s College, Patna Bihar from July 2019 onwards
- Working as an Assistant in the Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC), Patna Women’s College from July 2019 onwards.
- Working as co-worker in Mother Veronica Excellence and Innovation Centre, Patna Women’s College(Autonomous) from July 2019 onwards.
- Involved as a acting member in organising committee of many EDP’s and FDP’s organised under IQAC and MCA department, Patna Women’s College(Autonomous).
- Sun Certified Java Programmer in Java 1.5
- Business Analysis Training Workshop Certified from IIBA endorsed MindMap IT Solution
- Resource Person in “DST sponsored Entrepreneurship Training Programme” organised by Patna Women’s College on 29.1.2021
- Presented paper titled “Impact of IoT (Internet of Things) in Human Development ” in National Conference on “ Human Development: Contemporary Issues and Challenges : Role of IT in Human Development and AI” on 8th February 2020 organised by St Xavier’s College of Management and Technology, Patna
- Presented paper title “Virtual as a New Normal” in International Conference on “Challenges of Post Covid 19 Scenario : Communication and Other Sector” on 18th -19th June 2020 organised by Mass Communication Cell, Vasanta College for Women (BHU), Rajghat, Varanasi
- Presented paper title “The Impact of COVID – 19 on IoT – now and beyond” in International Conference on “Contemporary Issue in Business, Management and Information Technology 2020” on 22nd – 23rd June 2020 organised by Amity University Patna in Collaboration with Lincoln University College, Malaysia
- Presented paper title “Economic Impact of Lockdown on Tourism and Hospitality Industry : Prospects and Challenges” in International Conference on ” COVID-19 Pandemic and World Tourism-Hospitality: Trends, Challenges and Future Prospects” on 26th and 27th May, 2020 organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), Patna University.
- Presented paper title “Pandemic and Digital education” in Faculty Development Programme 2020 Gendered Contours Of The Pandemic: Reinventing Public Policy And Leadership Transformation” on 4.09.2020 organised by Miranda House & Rama Devi College
- Presented paper title “Technology & Innovation: Best Practices kin Assisting Victims of Crime” in International Symposium on “1st Annual International Symposoum on Victim Assistance: Assisting Victims of Crime – Best Practices from Around the world” on 25th and 26th February,2021 organised by Department of Criminology, Karunya Institute of Technology and Science, Tamil Nadu
- Presented paper title “Envisioning the role of Corporates in building Digital Workplace through effective CSR practices in HEIs” in National Conference on “NEP 2020: Empowering youth with vital skills for gainful employment” on organised by Alloysius College, Jabalpur
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Standards of Excellence in Higher Education”, organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Patna Women’s College, Autonomous, Patna University, Patna on 5th & 6th July 2019
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Blended Learning Tools for Effective Teaching” organized by Department of MCA, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), PU, Patna.
- Participated in “Research Methodology and Application of GIS tools in Geography” organized by Patna Women’s College on 19th – 20th June, 2020
- Participated in Performing and Designing experiments on Virtual Platform” organized by M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly in association with IIT Roorkee on 8th – 17th June, 2020
- Participated in “One Week Faculty Development Program on Enhancing Programming Skill Using Advance CPP ” organised by Amity Institute of Information, Technology, Amity University Patna with IIT Bombay through Spoken Tutorial, Remote Training on 13th May,2020
- Participated on “Moodle Learning Management System” organised by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay on 28th March – 30th June, 2020
- Participated in “Cloud Computing” organized by AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy at GITAM, Bhubaneshwar on 16th Nov – 20th Nov 2020
- Participated in Workshop on “Teaching-Learning and Evaluation using TALENT LMS” organized by EDFLY on 4th – 5th May, 2020
- Participated in Amazon Web Services, 2020Summit on Cloud Computing on 13th May,2020
- Participated in Online Short Term Course on Big Data Analytics with Apache, Flume, Kafka and Spark organized by Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- Participated in AICTE – NITTT – Module 1 – Orientation Towards Technical Education and Curriculum Aspects on 2nd March – 27 April 2020
- Participated in AICTE – NITTT – Module 6 – Students Assessment and Evaluation On 2nd March – 27 April 2020
- Participated in AICTE – NITTT – Module 7 – Creative Problem Solving, Innovation and Meaningful R & D on 2nd March – 27 April 2020
- Participated in 7-days course of Python and Machine Learning organized by St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur on 1st June -7thJune,2020