Ms. Samiksha Sinha
M.A., B.Ed., Ph.D. (Pursuing)
Vidwan ID : 361642
ORCID ID : 0000-0001-5742-2720
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Ms. Samiksha Sinha
- Gender: Female
- Department: Sociology
- Date of Joining: 26TH SEPTEMBER 2018
- Area of Expertise:GENDER STUDIES
- Pursuing Doctorate in Philosophy (PhD) from Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LMNU), Darbhanga, Bihar (2019)
- Bachelor’s in Education from Magadh University with 85% (2015-17)
- MA. in Sociology from Patna University with 70% (2012-2014)
- BA. in Sociology (Hons) from Patna Women’s College with 1st Division (2009-2012)
- Intermediate (10+2) from Radiant International School CBSE board with 1st Division in 2009
- Matriculation from Radiant international School CBSE with 1st Division in 2007
- Working as an Assistant Professor at Patna Women’s College since 26 sept 2018.
- Working as “Cultural Coordinator” at Patna Women’s College since April 2019.
- Member of Board of Studies Department of Sociology Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), Patna University.
- Member of IQAC working Committee for NAAC Accreditation & Preparation, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), Patna University.
- Invited as a Judge in various Inter-school Cultural Programmes organised by various Clubs & Government Organisations.
- Invited as a Panellist on various Debate Panels organised by Social Media Forums.
- Awarded as a “Star Performer” in a Cultural Programme organised by NHC fitness Club in the year 2015
- Headed a Best Dance Group, stood first position in a College fest organised by IITP
- Certificate course of “Advance Diploma in Computer Applications” with “A”
- Certificate in National Service Scheme
- Foundation course in “Human Rights” from Patna Women’s College.
- Worked as “Cultural Secretary” of Patna Women’s College for the year 2011
- “Senior Diploma” in Vocal Singing from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad.
- “Dancer of the Year” Award at school level for the year 2009
- “Best Stage Artist” Award at School Level for the year 2007
- “Head Girl” of Radiant International School for the Year 2007 and 2008.
PARTICIPATION/PRESENTATION IN SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES
- Presented a paper titled “Gender Inequality and changing perception about Women in India”, in the 3rd International conference on “Gender Issues: Understanding the co-constitution of gender and politics” at Patna Women’s College.
- Organised a Two-Day National Webinar on the topic “Strategy of Atmanirbhar Bharat in the context of Youth Migrant Labourers: A Sociological Analysis” as a member of Organising committee of Department of Sociology in Collaboration with IQAC Patna Women’s College (Autonomous).
- Attended workshop on “Applied Ethics”, organised by Department of Philosophy Patna Women’s College.
- Participated as a delegate in National Seminar on “Excellence in Higher Education: Emerging Concerns and the Road Ahead”, organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Womens Right are Human Rights: Role of Non State Actors”
- UGC Sponsored National Symposium “Human Rights and Role of Non State Actors”
- Participated in the International Webinar on “The Role of E-Learning during Lockdown: Academic Challenges and the Road Ahead” Organised by IQAC and Department of Education, Patna Women’s College, Autonomous.
- Participated in the Online International Conference on “COVID 19 Pandemic and the World Tourism-Hospitality: Trends, Challenges and Future Prospects” Organised by IQAC Patna Women’s College, Autonomous.
- Successfully Completed the 1st International Level Online Quiz Competition on “COVID 19 Awareness Championship” organised by MIT College, Pune.
- Participated in National Webinar on “Impact of COVID 19 on Human Resource Practices in Higher Education Institutes” organised by G.S College of Commerce & Economics (Autonomous), Jabalpur, MP.
- Successfully Completed Online Workshop on “Effective Tools for Online Meeting and Teaching” organised by Department of MCA Patna Women’s College, Autonomous.
- Successfully Completed One Week Online National Workshop on “Creative Adaptation- Reaching Out Through Digital Classrooms” organised by St. Thomas College of Teacher Education, Pala in collaboration with UGC-HRDC, University of Kerala Thiruvananthapuram.
- Successfully Completed Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme on “Gendered Contours of Pandemic: Reinventing Public Policy and Leadership Transformation” organised by Rama Devi Women’s University. Bhubaneswar, Odisha in Collaboration with Public Centre and Gendered Lab of Miranda House, University of Delhi.
- Successfully Completed 7- Days Faculty Development Programme on “Institutional Benchmarking Of Best Practices” hosted by Shree Mallikarjun & Shri Chetan Manju Desai College, Canacona
- Participated in International Webinar on “Digital Technologies in Public-Health Response to Pandemic” jointly organised by Department of Zoology & IQAC, R.K.D College, Patna
- Participated in National Webinar on “New Education Policy 2020: Retrospect and Prospects” Jointly organised by Department of Geography, Sociology and IQAC, R.K.D College, Patna
- Participated in RUSA sponsored Five Day Online Faculty Development Programme on “Creating A Positive Work Culture: Strategy for Quality and Excellence” organised by IQAC, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous) in collaboration with St. Aloysius College (Autonomous)