Ms. SIMRAN SINHA
M.A , UGC NET
Orcid ID –0009-0003-1637-6491
Vidwan-ID : 358506
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Ms. SIMRAN SINHA
- Gender: Female
- Department: Political Science
Educational Qualifications :
- Qualified UGC-NET examination in Political Science in 2019.
- M.A. in Political Science (2018-20) from Patna University with a distinction.
- B.A. in Political Science (2015-18) from Patna Women’s College (Autonomous), Patna University.
- 12th from St. Joseph’s Convent High School (ICSE), Bankipore, Patna (2015).
- 10th from Rose Bud School (ICSE), Patna (2013).
Work Experiences :
- Currently working as an Assistant Professor, Political Science, in Patna Womens’s College (Autonomous), Patna University from 1st July, 2022 – till date
Research & Publications :
- Research Paper Presentation on the topic “ Role of Social Media in Electoral Campaigns: A Study of Patna with special reference to 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections”under CPE scheme,UGC, at Patna Women’s College, Patna University from 6.10.17 – 17.10.17
- Participated in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Dalit, Society and Politics- Emerging trends in Indian Political System, organised by Department of Political science, Patna Women’s College,Patna University from 6th-7th February, 2017.
- Secured 3RD Position in Intra- University Debate Competition on “ Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and Social Justice : How Far Justified In Contemporary Indian Society ?” organised by P.G. department of Law, Patna University, Patna
- 1st position in Slogan Writing Competition organised by Patna Womens College, Patna University
Interpersonal Skills :
- Communication Skills
- Problem – solving