Dr. Mukesh Ranjan
- Name : Dr. Mukesh Ranjan
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gender : Male
- Department : Statistics
Work Experience :
- Worked for 7 months 24 days (12th May 2014 to 5th Jan 2015) in the capacity of Project Officer in District Level Household Survey-4 (DLHS-4) at IIPS, Mumbai, (a Large Scale Survey conducted by Ministry of health and Family welfare (MoHFW) in India where IIPS, Mumbai is acting as a nodal body to conduct the survey in the country).
- Working from 13th August 2018 to 7th June 2019 in the capacity of Assistant Professor (Temporary) in the Department of Statistics, School of Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science, Central University of South Bihar (CUSB), Panchanpur, Gaya, Bihar, India.
- Ranjan, M., Dwivedi, L. K., & Mishra, R. (2018). Caste differentials in death clustering in central and eastern Indian states. Journal of biosocial science, 50(2), 254-274.
- Ranjan, M., Dwivedi, L. K., Mishra, R., Brajesh (2017). Infant mortality differentials among the tribal and non-tribal populations of Central and Eastern India. International Journal of Population Studies, 2(2), 26-43.
- Ranjan M, Dwivedi L.K. (2019). Death clustering in India: Levels, trends, and differentials, 1992–2016. Indian J Child Health. 2019; April 15 [Epub ahead of print].
- Ranjan M, Dwivedi L.K.(2018) Infant Mortality among Tribes Population in India: Regional Analysis from Multiple Surveys. Studies of Tribes and Tribals, 16(1-2),11-23
- Bhatia, M., Dwivedi, L. K., Ranjan, M., Dixit, P., & Putcha, V. (2019). Trends, patterns and predictive factors of infant and child mortality in well-performing and underperforming states of India: a secondary analysis using National Family Health Surveys. BMJ open, 9(3), e023875.
- Brajesh, Shekhar C, Ranjan M, Chaurasia H.(2017). Effect women’s empowerment on reproductive and child health services among South Asian women. Demography India, 46(2):95-112.
- Dwivedi, L. K., Banerjee, K., Jain, N., Ranjan, M., & Dixit, P. (2018). Child health and unhealthy sanitary practices in India: Evidence from Recent Round of National Family Health Survey-IV. SSM-Population Health.
- Brajesh, Ranjan M., Nagadeve D.A., Chander Shekhar (2016) Determinants and differentials of postpartum amenorrhea associated with breastfeeding among women in Bihar, India. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 5(1):154-165.
- Bhatia, M., Ranjan, M., Dixit, P., & Dwivedi, L. K. (2018). Mind the gap: temporal trends in inequalities in infant and child mortality in India (1992–2016). SSM-population health, 5, 201.
- Dwivedi, L. K., & Ranjan, M. (2018). Sibling Death Clustering Among the Tribes of Central and Eastern India: An Application of Random Effects Dynamic Probit Model. In Demography and health issues (pp. 337-355). Springer, Cham.
- Brajesh, Raj, D., Ranjan, M. (2016). Real Contribution of Autonomous Factors of Women’s empowerment For Women’s Rights In India. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, 6(1), 358-370.
- International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), 2014.District Level Household and Facility Survey (DLHS-4), 2012-13:India.Arunachal Pradesh: Mumbai: IIPS.
- International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), 2014.District Level Household and Facility Survey (DLHS-4), 2012-13:India.Tamil Nadu: Mumbai: IIPS.