BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Nusrath Sohail
- Gender: Female
- Department: Department Of Advertising And Marketing Management
Work Experience :
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Advertising,And Marketing Management ,Patna Womens College,Patna
- Working as the Head of the Department of Advertising,And Marketing Management ,Patna Womens College,Patna since 2013.
- Worked as Course Co-ordinator for Certificate course in Office Management conducted by Department of Advertising, And Marketing Management ,Patna Women‟s College Patna Since from 2010 to 2013.
- Worked as Guest Faculty in Community College.
- Worked as an Internal Examiner for Retail Management ,Community College of Patna Women‟s College Patna.
- Acted as examiner for Patna University,Maulana Mazhar Ul Haque University and Aryabhatta University.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Organizational Behaviour, Advertising Management, Sales &Distribution Management, Principles Practices of
Management, Consumer Behaviour, Service Marketing, Public Relations,Media ,Consumer Behaviour.
- MBA from Symbiosis University,1st Division,2009.
• Pursuing Ph.d .
- Bachelors Degree in Advertising Sales Promotion & Sales Management from Patna Women’s College, Patna University ,1st Division in 2006
• Intermediate (Arts) Patna Women’s College,from B.I.E.C in 2003 1st Division
• Matriculation from Sri Sankara Matriculation Higher Secondary School, TamilNadu ,2000,1st Division
Honoured by Patna Women‟s College as Exemplary Teacher of the year 2014-2015. Appointed as Board member Vocational Entrance Examination VivaVoce for the years in Patna Women‟s College.
Attended many National and International seminar and workshops over the years and presented papers in the following
• UGC sponsored “INFLIBNET :Awareness Workshop for Colleges of Bihar” organised by Patna Women‟s College on 18th FEB 2011.
• NAAC sponsored National Workshop on Institutional Healthy Practices:Opportunities and Strategies on 20th Feb 2013, Organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC),Patna Women‟s College ,Patna University
• A State Level Workshop on “Community College” Sponsored by the Government of Bihar Department of Education on 13th April ,2013, organized by Patna Women‟s College ,Patna University
• Faculty Development Programme on „Soft Skills’ organized by Amity Patna in March 2014.
• National seminar on Women Empowerment through ICT in Technical Collaboration with CSI in Patna Women‟s College ,Patna
• Attended Workshop on Awareness of National Mission on Education Technology through ICT, MHRD , sponsored Workshop 2014
• Attended National Workshop on Institutional Healthy Practices, NAAC sponsored, 2013.
• Attended State Level Workshop for Community College of Bihar in 2016.
• Presented paper in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Cash Transfer Scheme –impact of Indian Economy, organized by Department of Commerce, Soghra College , Biharshariff.
• Presented paper on “Gender Discrimination at Work Place in the International Conference on “Gender Issues Priorities and Challenges”2016 organised by Centre for Gender Studies ,Bihar.
• Presented paper on Reforms in Labour Laws Make in India‟s Role in National Seminar on Make in India organized by PG Deptt of LSW , M.U, 2016.
• Presented paper on Muslims Dalits in Bihar in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Dalit Society and Politics, Organised by Department of Political Science, Patna Women‟s College,P.U 2017.
• Presented paper on Female Child Labour and Economic Reforms in International Conference on Gender Issues organized by Centre for Gender Studies .
• Attended one day national workshop on GST organized by Soghra College, Biharsharif
• Attended Faculty Development Program me in ICFAI, Patna Presented paper on Jayprakash Narayan‟s Concept of Total Revolution in National Seminar organized by ICPR.
• Attended two day National Workshop on Research Methodology and Application of SPSS organized
by IQAC ,Patna Women‟s College, Patna University Attended International,National Seminars,Webinars and Conferences.
Attended Faculty Development Programmes.
Supervised several Research Projects and Research Papers of students under UGC-CPE Scheme.
Supervised several On The Job Training Research Projects of students.