- A Village named “Ambapuram” of Krishna District & Gannavaram Constituency has been adopted by our College for three years starting from September 2016. A number of Programmes have been conducted in this village during these two years. A General Mega Medical Camp and a Cardiac Medical Camp were organised with seven distinguished doctors and medicines worth Rs.2, 00, 00/- were distributed to the needy. Dwakra Women were given training on “Bank Loans & Transactions”. Blankets & School Uniforms were distributed to about 300 School Children.
- Free Coaching for School Children & College Students in Sports & Games like Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Handball, Table Tennis, Shuttle Badminton & Chess etc.
- Free Karate Classes for School Children & College Students.
- Free Coaching was provided for two months by our Faculty to students from our college as well as other colleges in regard with ICET i.e., for admission into MBA, MCA, KRUCET.
- The College has conducted a program called KBN VISION for 60 days for which 200 students from various colleges have received coaching for IBPS and other job-oriented competitive examinations.
- Our Faculty also offered free coaching to the final year UG & PG Students for RRB & Bank examinations.
- Mini Mathematics Training Talent Search Program (MTTS) – 2015, a National Training Program on Maths funded by the National Board of Higher Mathematics was organized by Mathematics & Statistics Departments for one week ie., from 14-19 December 2015. It is the first of its kind in Andhra Pradesh. 50 students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Orissa, Tamilnadu, Kerala and Tripura were selected for training. The Resource persons were Prof. Chandra Sekhar from Tamilnadu Central University, Prof. Dr. Sukumar and Dr. Sivaji Ganesh from Mumbai IIT.