Ms. Preeti Swarupa
M.Sc, GATE, Ph.D., NET
VIDWAN ID: 357184
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-1860-4411
BASIC INFORMATION :
- Name: Ms. Preeti Swarupa
- Gender: Female
- Department: Microbiology
- Ph.D. NET-JRF
- DESIGNATION :Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, Patna Women’s College (Autonomous)
- SPECIALIZATION/AREA OF INTEREST :Microbiology (Plant-microbe interaction, bio-inoculant characterization and production)
- DATE OF JOINING PATNA WOMEN’S COLLEGE1ST July 2019
Work Experience :
- 2 Years
AWARDS AND HONOURS
- Qualified ICAR-SRF (PGS)-2013 held on 21/04/2013 for the award of Senior Research Fellowship (PGS) for pursuing Ph.D. programs in Agricultural Universities in the discipline Microbiology (Agriculture)
- Qualified CSIR-UGC NET (LS) in the subject ‘LIFE SCIENCES’ held on 23/06/2013
- Qualified CSIR-UGC NET (JRF) in the subject ‘LIFE SCIENCES’ held on 22/12/2013
- Qualified ICAR-ASRB – NET (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST)-2018 in the subject ‘AGRICULTURAL MICROBIOLOGY’
- Successfully completed NPTEL Online certification course on “Human Molecular Genetics”.
- Anil Kumar, Menka Kumari, Preeti Swarupa and Shireen, Characterization of pH Dependent Growth Response of Agriculturally Important Microbes for Development of Plant Growth Promoting Bacterial Consortium, J Pure Appl Microbiol., 2019; 13(2): 1053-1061. doi: 10.22207/JPAM.13.2.43
- Swarupa P & Kumar A, J Pure Appl Microbiol, 12(4), 2149-2157 Dec. 2018 Print ISSN: 0973-7510; Online ISSN: 2581-690X – UGC Journal No. 19449.
- Kumar A, Swarupa P, Gandhi VP, Kumari S (2017) Isolation of Ethidium Bromide Degrading Bacteria from Jharkhand. Int. J. Appl. Sci. Biotechnol. Vol 5(3): 293-301. UGC Journal No. 47295
- Shilpi Kiran, Abha Singh, Preeti Swarupa, Characterization of amylolytic bacteria Bacillus subtilis LC4 isolated from Sita kund hot spring, Bihar, India. Int. J. Biotechnol. Microbiol. Vol 2(2): 09-14
- Attended and presented (oral presentation) in International conference on Advances in Environment and Agricultural Biotechnology-2018 (ICAEA-2018), 23-25 February 2018, organized by St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi on the topic “Isolation and Characterization of Plant Growth Promoting Rhizoplanic Bacteria from Agricultural Fields of Jharkhand and Study its effect on growth parameters of Rice plants”.
- Attended and presented (poster presentation) in national conference on “CHALLENGES AND OPPURTUNITIES IN LIFE SCINECES”, April 20, 2018 organized by Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe, (Ranchi) on the topic “Influence of Chlorpyrifos on Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria”.
Faculty development programs participated
- Participated in the two day faculty development program on ‘Standards of Excellence in Higher Education’ on 5th& 6th July 2019, organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Patna Women’s College, Autonomous, Patna University, Patna.
- Participated in Online Faculty Development Program on Moodle LMS : Exploring New Horizons of Teaching-Learning organized by the Department of MCA & Computer Science, Patna Women’s College in association with Remote Learning through Spoken Tutorial, IIT, Mumbai from May 15-21, 2020.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Technology Management” from 2020-921 to 2020-9-25 at Patna Women’s College.
- Participated in 7 days Online Faculty Development Program 2021 on Interdisciplinary research & pedagogy organized by KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha from 20th to 26th June, 2021.
- Participated in RUSA sponsored 5 days Online Faculty Development Program 2021 on “Creating positive work culture: strategy for quality and excellence” organized by IQAC, Patna Women’s College, Autonomous, Patna University in collaboration with St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur.